Here's a random post. out of the blue.
I just came back from a trip to Bangkok with Jas. So here's a list of things we guys COULD have done/avoid.
1: BUY A MASK
I came back with like, bloodshot eyes, sensitive lungs because of the vast amount of smoke I've inhaled. We wanted to ride tuk tuks (motor powered trishaws) like tourists (plus it's cheaper), so when we get caught in jams, we inhale like, the black smoke coming out from SWARMS of motorbikes and cars/taxis/lorries whatever. I can just imagine my lungs to look like a 5 years smoker now- - horrid BLACK.
2: Run away from the aquas
Like seriously, spending 260 baht on photos with the trannys. That money could have bought me a dress =[ BEWARE OF THE BEAUTIFUL AQUAS. Though they look like victoria secret models and you EXPECT them to be as nice as gorgeous people, they are NOT.
They have a strong grip of a shark on prey. RUN. RUN when you see them the next time.
My mom swears that I should have just declared bankrupt when I see them so that they would not prey on me.
Why didn't we think of that?
3. I WILL visit a man's show the next time
The taxi guy swears it is fun. HAHA. Like you can have your private hunk. Maybe go with a big group of girls. We can have our own stripper. CACKLES.
4. NEVR NEVER visit the tiger show again (Thai girl show)
After 20 min in that pub showcasing the thai girl show, I've only gained ONE educational aspect: it made me realize how much vagina space a girl has.
Like, seriously, stuffing ping pong balls, pulling out glow in the dark ribbons and razors... was boring for me. like seriously, BORING. Which sick guy gets turn on by all these? the dancing wasn't good, their bodies don't look good either, plus the beer kinda sucked.
But honestly, I have to applaud jas and I. 2 girls in the foreign country had the guts to explore a seedy looking pub. packed with indian men. we are so so brave. If tiffy was there, she probably screech like a banshee and drag us back to the hotel. HAHA. I SWEAR.
5. Get our own private tuk tuk.
Like, 30 baht an hour to bring you ANYWHERE is dirt cheap. 30 baht = S$1.20 (about there) That's not even the starting cost of a taxi here.
THAT'S it! here are the some stuff I got from there!
-Holga toy camera (super cute!)
-Large polariod camera (I know, 2 cameras is crazy. But it was a good buy. and I was mad broke after that)
-some leather stuff including keychains, straps, shoes =]
I could have stayed there for a WEEK. anyway, would definitely wanna go back there again!