It's 2a.m. And I can't sleep.
I lay awake.
Making a list of why I hate being a girl.
10. You always get hit on by cheekos.
9.You are probably not suited for working in a place for mental health if all you think of is self protection.
8. You get all emotional sometimes and turn into a little girl, hiding under her blankets, thinking that everything is fine though your pillow is soaked with tears.
7. You wished that men could read your mind, even though you know that it's impossible.
6. You wish you don't care so much. Just take things lightly, each on it's own instead of linking everything up. just like a man.
5. You behave unreasonably at times. And even you know it. Hating yourself.
4. You wish you can be less possessive. Even though what you really want is to BE possessive.
3. You wish that you can be less sensitive. Even though you know it's not your nature to NOT BE sensitive.
2. You take love so seriously. That every small wave against you fills like a big tsunami to you.
1. You don't understand what's the thing that upsetting you. And you blame it all to yourself.
GOD! I really hate number 1. I mean, I run through my head all the POSSIBLE things that can make me upset currently, and screen them through logic. And WHEN I screen them through logic, I don't think there's something too be upset about! But WHY is it so painful when I touch my heart?
The worse thing is, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN WELL! MOMO has been great (I mean, not like, perfect. But relatively perfect?), and the problem is, I'M MAKING MYSELF MISERABLE.
"If I were a boy,
I think I could understand.
How it feels to love a girl,
I swear I'll be a better man."
Beyonce's If I were a boy.
I mean, if I were a boy I guess...I can't swear I'll be a better man. Ugh. I'll probably stay off women, knowing that they are like fragile pieces of glasses that will prolly cut my hand, and shatter too.
Women! Bunch of problems.
Hmph.
Ha. It's prolly PMS. Well, not that anyone's gonna read. Hell to that. But come to think of it, the more I know myself, the more I seem to hate me. I'm just FLABBERGASTED at all my bad points that I'm surprised that someone loves me. haha. Identity crisis at 19? Late bloomer for once!