Guess today there's a blue moon! Cause I've decided to blog =]
SHOUT OUT: QIN & PEI QI!!! I've REVIVED my blog!
Here's eight interesting things I've found out in the Cambodia trip
1. Ducks don't give birth to salted eggs. [They actually are BLAND like chicken eggs]
2. Cows that are male actually are call OX and they don't produce milk.
3. But in fact, they produce a hell load of dung. Size of my face actually.
Pause. I feel like a complete bimbo here. But somehow, I doubt this is MY fault. There is something seriously missing in my 12 years of education?
4. I'm classically conditioned to hate duck eggs now. Another smell of it, I'll seriously puke my guts out.
5. I actually care how crap I look when I'm sick.
6. Mass orgy can happen when you put 3 naked, wet girls in a bathroom.
7. I sleep talk. REALLY. Siew SWEAR she heard me mumble something like, "dear..." and "baby..." in my sleep. creepy. AT LEAST i don't go laughing in my sleep...
8. I turn violent when I sleep. Siew SWEARS her back is totally sore after a night on a QUEEN SIZED bed with me. as a result of my natural Muay Thai talent of elbowing others.
I'm glad I'm back =] though it was straight back to competition training the next day, but I've got to eat my chicken rice! Woofed it down like I've never seen chicken rice before.
I'll blog again. when I feel like it. HAHA.