Time to REVIVE my blog! Gosh. It's been so long since I've came in here. Here's what I've been doing lately...
1. Stalking people at facebook. JOKING. HAHA.
2. Thinking. of killing. Killing someone.
3. Reading a blog war between two friends...and feeling amused about it.
Honestly, went through that stage with 2 people blogstabbing. hahas. Brings back so much memories. But it was all childish. wonder whether __________ and ___________ are really like me and____ in the past. FRENEMIES we call that. that kind of love-hate relationship. haha.
Can you see how much more sadistic I've degraded to? HAHA.
Why would I think of killing someone? I SWEAR i have thought of images of me stomping my foot and crushing *******'s delicate pudgy face. Come to think about it, I've hated people who love pushing the job to others since a long long time ago. My brains would (unfortunately) say:
Fuck them. FUCK. Since they have so much initiative to volunteer others to do the job, why don't they take THAT initiative to do it themselves?
And they wait for professional shit clearers like ME, to step in to clear shit. There's a limit to clearing shit too. Don't step over it. Don't even TRY.
Ugh.
Still remember the olden days when I would unconditionally help someone to complete his admin work, but in return, got no thanks, but more criticisms.
Guess I need to start learning. At the end of the day, nobody really cares whether you are truly suffering...just as long as they are not.
I never seem to develop the same sense of humor others have too. Laughing at things that are no funny. Out of the jokes I hear daily, 80-90% are seriously not funny. But people still laugh like hyenas. Which, honestly, gets on my nerves.
Maybe I grew up too soon. Or either that I (unlike others), have no desire to fit in, and do not even TRY to do so.
Nevermind. Psychologists always have a complex. They are the most complicated people. Especially when they're cranky...like, NOW.
Just read a very INTERESTING article!
Things that men don't really care (abt their woman):
1. Pee sounds.
Technically, they won't CARE how LOUD you pee sounds! Amazing yeah? I thought it was one of the most self-conscious things! haha. Instead of trying to control so that the pee goes TRINKLE by TRINKLE or turning the tap to the FULLEST BLAST, just HECK it and pee.
2. Morning breaths.
Apparently, he has a morning breath TOO.
3. The smell below.
This one I can't understand. hahas. Even if I DO, I will NOT explain it here. CACKLES.
4. Body imperfections (aka the tummy, the uneven/blotchy skin)
As if the guys don't have. Pur-lease. No guy has the perfect figure too. So you DON'T have to have a perfect body too. HA.
HAHA. I don't know how real are these... maybe I should ask someone. CACKLES.
But honestly, girls are the most self-conscious creatures on earth.