ANNOUNCEMENT: I went for Singapore's Reverse Bungee!
Godamn it. It was SUPPOSED to be to torture MOMO. But I ended up torturing myself instead. I was surprised I wasn't even hyperventing.
The machine tilted us to face the skies, as I can stare in horror at the elastic long band at the sides become taut.
I grabbed his hand. I grabbed the side frame.
And I scolded myself for being such an idiot to think of such a sadistic birthday celebration.
Then, I was up in the air. Kai Xin shot up into the air! She became a shooting star!! CACKLES. Star your head. Going up was damn cool...other than the part on worrying about falling. And falling was like...
CRASHING INTO A BOTTOMLESS PIT. HEAD FIRST.
It's like seeing the ground coming towards you, being tilt upside down.
Kai Xin was reduced to a very whiny and teary star after that. She swears upon her life she will never. ever. do that again.
Momo was whooping halfway in sadistic pleasure.
Hmph. Should have blindfolded him. Or accepted the person's offer of not giving him seatbelts. Hmph.
Anyway, for a girl who avoided 50% of the rides in escape theme park...bungy jumping is a TREMENDOUS FEAT. *applause please*
Apparently, feelings near your menstrual period aren't the most sunshine.
1. I feel fat.
2. I feel viciously ugly.
3. I feel horribly stoned.
4. And totally uninspired.
5. Not to mention, horrendously FAT, (did i mention it before?)
Yup. And Here's a list of random compulsion I have in my lifetime.
1. To shave my head and spike my hair.
2. To try to be anorexic or bulimic. (Doesn't seem to work at all)
3. To skinny dip at Singapore River.
4. To tan naked at some rooftop.
5. To go for a brazilian. (I need a partner to do so please.)
6. To cut my fallopian tubes/remove my ovaries/remove my uterus all together.
7. To kiss a girl
Obviously, I'm a serious nutcase.