Phenomenal woman
Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.
fall on your knees
bienvenu
Welcome =]
Her rules
1. She's not writing to please you.
2. If you're
NOT
happy, please look at rule #1.
3. Negative comments, please write them in your notepad, and put it in the trash.
ENJOY!
the inner mystery
I'm as low maintainence and lovable as a Chanel bear.
You can't make me LIKE you if I decide that you're not worth it.
I was lucky for you to have found me. =]
Ten things to take note of me
(b4 you step on my toes.)
1. I hate bastards.
2. I hate
ALL
MOST
of the male species.
3. I probably love myself. LOTS.
4. You don't expect me to talk when I have PMS.
5. I enjoy silence.
6. But I somehow am the culprit of breaking silences.
7. I have a
great
SUPERB
sense of smell.
(So you better not have B.O)
8. I hate Dirty Old Men. or cheekos.
9. Randomness is my forte.
10. Most importantly, don't you ever dare to hit on me. I will make it your greatest regret.
where my secret lies
The song I fell in love with-
With you it feels like I am finally home.
Saturday, May 9, 2009 @ 12:12 AM
WARNING:I've decided to disable my tagboard.
(It distracts me, honestly. From blogging. I think its better if I pretended that nobody else reads my nonsense. Then I can truly write.)
Call that self-delusional.
swarmed by fellows
Agnes
|
Andrius
|
Angela
|
Ashraf
Cassie
|
Chee Kian
|
Chelsea
|
Cheryl
|
Clinton
Damian
Ernest
Fara
|
Farhana
|
Fiona
Gv.SJAB
Hak Soon
|
Hana & Hanis
|
Hidayah
|
Hui Fang
|
Hui Ting
Intan
Jacq
|
Jasmine HO
|
Jas LJ
|
Jasmine ong
|
Jeannie
|
Jessie
|
Jerome(4E2)
|
Jinnie
Kai Wen
Li Qin
Madeline
|
Marx
|
Matthias
|
Ming Hui
|
Mr Henry Low
Nora
Pearlyn
|
Petrina
Rochell
Samantha
|
Sharilyn
|
Sheeny
|
Shi Ying
|
Stephanie
Tabitha
|
Tiffany
|
T04 Class blog
Wei Jie
|
Wee Leng
|
Weng |
Wei Li
Ying quan
|
Ying Si
|
Yi Siew
|
Yixiu
|
York Seng
|
Yvonne Goh
Zhong Rong
Many thanks.
Images:
stella im hultberg
audrey kawasaki
Base codes:
lix2004
headlight
brushes:
1
2
poem:
Phenomenal Woman by
Maya Angelou