Do you want a SURE, DEFINITE way of ruining my perfect day?
Just one statement.
"Excuse me, but, ARE YOU FROM CHINA???"
WHAT THE HELL. Do I look like I can't speak ENGLISH properly? Is that an INSULT or COMPLIMENT? Ugh. Can't people be smart enough to listen carefully to my speech? There is NO ACCENT for goodness sake. NO ACCENT. sheesh.
This is how Ms China Universe looks like:
Ugh. No matter how "good" her body is, one word screams like a siren in my head: Sl*t. Yup. So are you trying to tell me I look like one?
It's absurd thinking that I'm from China when english just spews out of my mouth all the time. Did you ever heard my chinese? It is quite terrible, in fact. A year ago, it sounds like rubbish spluttering out the chute. (Well, it's so much better now. Cause my second home is more chinese based. Hee.)
Guess what did I score for Chinese "O"s?
A1.
HAHAHA. I can't believe myself too. Tyco-ness. I think I surprised my chinese teacher A LOT. She told me,
*strong china accent*: Kai Xin, your chinese foundation is actually terrible, but what saved you was your exam techniques.
HAHA. I'm sure it was. But it didn't stop me from getting distinction for orals. HAHA. I was surprised by it mann. Cause BOTH of my examiners were from. ugh. China.
Anyway, back to topic. This one taxi uncle made my day when he asked me whether I was mixed. And another retarded uncle asked me whether I was from INDONESIA. It strange that we hold stereotypes about appearances. Like, we believe that there can't be a bad looking eurasian, mixed, but can't imagine a gorgeous indonesian.
Right. I love watching Ms Universe anyway.
It amuses me to see so many self delusional beautiful women campaigning for "world peace." If they are an activist to world peace, it makes them sound more intellectual, and uh, more sexy.
While you just feel like grabbing fistfulls of their hair and shaking them so that they can wake up.You feel like screaming, "World peace is not attained by smiling and looking pretty on foreign grounds, bitch. So wake up."
Hahas. I'm in such a cynical mood now.
Anyway, note to all beauty queens to be: World peace or whatever community service could be done without the crown. One word boils down to it: Fame. Everybody wants it.
I remember I used to watch Ms Universe with my family since I was 5? Hahas. They will tell me that 15 years down the road, I should be walking down the same runway.
Ugh. For what? There's a big difference between pretty and beautiful. Gentle and elegance. Out of shaped and hot. Hahas.
Sad to say, there are actually beautiful people here in Singapore. Gorgeous. Alluring. Breathtaking. But theydon't usually participate to prove that they are beautiful. hahas. So we end up have tryanny looking people who looks like their in halloween festival in Ms Singapore Universe. Save me from the terror anyway.
Half of the girls in Ms Universe should be in fighting for FHM girl anyway. Slutty looking. Can't they just remember that it is not the look MSU is looking for? And that sluttiness will spoil image of the country yeah. People who go, WHERE is SINGAPORE will prolly think our streets are full of *girls who will serve you nicely*=****. So stop tweezing your eyebrows all the way.
Why am I ranting and ravingto save myself from the boredom at this hour anyway? Hmph. I seem to sink to inner bitchiness whenever I'm dead bored. Or peeved. Or maybe I'm beginning to PMS.
Time to try to sleep. Tomorrow's Jas' FIRST DAY of SCHOOL! Gonna be a good friend and see her there. Can see her in her UNIFORM too. HAHA. and It will be yoga after that. I've gotta lose 3 Kg by April. THREE KG. Will work hard towards it.
BYE BYE THREE KG SOON!!!