I feel totally proud of myself.
I've changed a blogskin on my own *screams* Tiffy! You should be UBER proud of me!! HAHAHA. I did an extreme makeover to the original posted blogskin OKAY. This is how it look
before. See how much has it changed!!! I delcare myself a genius. GENIUS!!!
HAHA.
Went for a tan today. This angmoh guy tanning with me never fail to stun me. He's body is ALREADY evenly tanned. There's absolutely NOTHING more part of the skin for the sun to work on!!
Worse, he can lay down there WITHOUT pouring water or going for a dip for TWO HOURS. In that SCORCHING, cruel, sun.
I think he must have suffered too many winter. That he will torture himself like this. I think he can survive in hell.
You know, when I was looking at all the blogskins available, I was SERIOUSLY UNHAPPY. THERE'S TOO MANY CHOICES. Than, I remembered something I've learnt in school: Choices makes people unhappy.
Because comparing between choices is tiring.
Like, imagine why playboys hardly are able to settle down with a girl and get married.
BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY DAMN CHOICES!!!
So, lesson 1 of today: limit your choices. =] (So sticking to one momo is the best =])
Another lesson I've learnt today. When I was swimming, I suddenly reflected back at the time where I didn't even DARE to wear a swimsuit. What MORE a bikini. Like, who doesn't have body parts that they are conscious of mann?
(Jasmine Ho can testify this:) Even BUYING a bikini was HARD. HAHA. Even STEPPING into the shop to buy a bikini was HARD for me. I took more than SIX MONTHS to get my butt into a bikini shop and TRY ONE. HAHAHA. And now, I'm walking around the pool as if I didn't care less.
lesson 2 of the day: First step is always the hardest to take.
I realised that most of the times, the biggest thing that stops us from getting of our butts and START doing things is ourselves. Because the first step is hard to take. We can sit and talk about doing things ALL DAY LONG, but when will we decide that we are going to have butt sores this way and lift our butts into some action?
So have you taken your first step?
I've taken my first step to UNprivatalise my blog. hahas. There's a lot of internal conflict about this. I'm tired of trying to "keep an image" or not to "portray the real me." Of course, it means I PROMISE to be less controversial. HAHA.
Btw, I just bought tampons!!!
New product from Kotex! Cute arh??! They look so cute like crayons! CACKLES. I just get UBER EXCITED looking at them!!! HAHAHA. Jas thought it was something else. HAHA.
You know, sometimes, I think my dad is over paranoid.
me: Pa, I lost my house keys. Don't know where it ran to. *ransacking all my different bags*
Father: HAR?!?! How could it be? See la! I tell you people are bioing you and taking a CHANCE to STEAL YOUR KEYS!!! I will go install another lock if you can't find the key.
me: *SUPER exasperated* Pa, nobody wants to steal my keys. -.-
My dad seems to always imagine some unknown attacker hiding somewhere waiting for me to spring up and attack me.
*snorts* hardly happens here I guess. Anyway, if anybody dares to touch me, they are so dead man.