I declare that I can drive myself (and other things) insane.
Yes, I know, my blog layout still looks goddamn WEIRD. As a perfectionist, I hate the ugly start up picture (where you should click my name-supposedly at the background before anything appears.) Sadly. Every SINGLE THING that SHOULDN'T appear WILL appear.
GAWD. Save me. I've been editing those codes since...um. Monday. I think I've spent more than 24 hours on this. Hmph. I just can't give in to the fact that I'm an IT dumbass.
12 year old kids can do up blogskins and have PERFECTLY fine codes in less than 5 hours. FIVE HOURS! and this retard took, FIVE TIMES THE AMOUNT of time to produce something horribly pathetic that I just feel like sobbing whenever I press that "PREVIEW template" button.
I drove that button crazy apparently. IT HANGED after refreshing a MILLIONTH time.
I totally can understand how it will feel. Probably its like this:
Kx: *punching in the button excitedly, as she waits for the preview to be successful*
button: NAWWW. Not AGAIN. this retard has pressed me a MILLIONTH time!!! I'm TIRED of refreshing myself, travelling so far in the satellite, to see one UBER PATHETIC blogskin AGAIN!!
KX: *groans as template is STILL unsatisfactory.*
button: YOU SEE? I TOLD YOU, YOU PATHETIC FOOL. Your code SUCKS.
-after 30 seconds of editing-
KX: finger proceeds to press the button to refresh preview again.
Button: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going BONKERS!!!!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE SHOOT ME!!!!!! SHE'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!
GAWD. To think that I can have a conversation with a button myself. uh. Kai Xin. is. turning. nuts. period.
Ok, let's be normal. for once.
You know, the bittorrent thingy that I've just learnt from ernest to download movies? hmph. It's not really working for me. TSK TSK. this is not the first time technology just doesn't work for me. You know, I started downloading this movie, like, since 11a.m...
And now its 2.42 A.M. And it is STILL LOADING.
Time lapse? More than 16 hours straight.
Either my laptop is too gorgeous that the file that I'm trying to download is too shy to come near, or that file is too hostile looking and repulsive that my laptop does not want to download it.
Either way, I'm quite delusional right now.
If you want to test whether your software is idiot proof, let me recommend you that you forward it to me. If I can't operate it after a day, you can rest assured that your software is NOT idiot proof.
Anyway, I have to post up photos from sentosa. HAHA. to show off ernest photography skills cum camera quality. -.- Here are they. Chose the less unglam ones, but there's still unglam ones. UGH. never mind.
I know there are eye bags, pimples, big ass round face and so on yeah. So you needn't remind me. HAHA.
Ernest's camera can see my hair pores la! the unglamness. camera don't need so high resolution one. High resolution equals more FLAWS. UGH.
Cheryl and tiff, where have you guys gone missing too huh? I've been dating Jasmine almost everyday this week. We act like total lesbians can. Jasmine is the best person to cuddle up when its cold ANYWAY. HAHA. We were stuck in a super cold bus. And I was shivering like crazy. Than started rubbing my arms against hers like some perv. HAHA.
At least I'm not humping against her yeah. SO WIPE OFF THAT GROSS LOOK ON YOUR FACE.
CACKLES. more insane at this absurd hour.