Holidays=minimal usage of brain cells
Equals to a degeneration of brain cells. I wouldn't be surprised if I've turned empty headed once school starts. HAHA. Than I will meet to the criteria most guys want for girls. DUMB and attractive. HAHAHAHA.
Bimbo case 1:
In the morning when I was still sleeping, I place my phone on my blanket. and tugged my blanket up to my chin. the phone FLEW up into the air, and WHACKED me on my forehead. New method of waking up in the morning!
Bimbo case 2:
I brought this scroll of thing, and was walking with it. I think I forgotten the scroll was on my hand. and I WHACKED my nose. -.- I'm not surprised if my nose become deformed or one of my nostrils got enlarged.
Bimbo case 3:
I was SUPPOSED to meet somebody at SGH. But was LOST in Outram Park MRT station for about TWENTY MINUTES!!! I think my signboard reading ability is getting from bad to worse.
Anyway, I went for yogo class today! The instructor was UBER NASTY!!! AAARRRGHH!!! In one of the stretching positions, she totally pushed and pulled me till the extend that my arms were like RUBBER BANDS wrapping around my waist AND knees.
She: *pulls my hands roughly to meet each other* BEAUTIFFFULLL!!! THAT's the RIGHT way!!!
Me: *screaming inside* MOMMMYYY!!!!!!!!! AARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!! *UBER PAINED look on face* I feel like saying, Thank you very much, but no thanks!!!
I'm kind of noob I guess. Sighs. My favorite position? The one where you lie on the floor with your arms spread out and sleep.
HAHA. Kai Xin is such a lazy pig. But, I can't believe that people are actually paying money to feel tortured. I feel tortured anyway. But...to tone up buckets of fats and my thunder thighs...torture is worth it? HAHA.
I feel SO mortified now. Kai Xin just feels totally busted.
Edited @ 12.06a.m.
My photoshop skills rocks. HAHAHA. Was playing around with adobe fireworks too. And made my "THE END" picture! I'm stunned at my ability. I even know where to slot it in! Got improvement!