AAARRRGHHH. Stupid blogskin!!! The picture just doesn't seem to APPEAR. hmph. Waste my time to go and edit all the codes.
Anyway, HELLO guys! Didn't blog for a long time. (Random note: JAS HO!!! The 5800 not nice one la!!! The phone so fat!! ESH.)
Anyway, it's picture time! This is at my sis' bday celebration. =]
Monster in action!!!


This is her scary gigantic sized cake.

The evidence that SHE OWNS that slice of cake.

Evidence 2: Monster gobbling the cake.

Evidence 3: Denial of her wicked deed. [She's stopping me from taking pictures dude!!]
I cross my fingers and pray that I will not be slaughtered by my sis. [Note to kai wen: you pictures here very nice hor!! At LEAST I didn't choose the UBER UGLY ones. HAHA]
I'm so gonna see my tad glam photos on her blog next time.
Just went for a dinner with my dad at sakura.
And I morbidly announce:
MY FATHER HAS A BOTTOMLESS PIT AND IS NOT HUMAN.
My sis and I were like DONE with main dish after like, 2 plates EACH. My dad?
1st round: 3 plates of seafood and sushi piled up like Mount Kinnabalu. THREE!!!
2nd round: 2 plates of cold salad and cold stuff, plus meat. 2 plates!!!!
---current plate count: FIVE-------
3rd round: 2 FULL plates of don't know what. Junk I guess.
4th round: Ordered TWO plates of teppanyaki.
---current plate count: NINE-------
5th round:
Me and my sis asked exasperately: PA, are you going to dessert already?
Dad: *grins* NOT YET!
!!!!!!!!!! GAWWWWDDDD!!!! Where did his stomach hide ALL that stuff???
5th round: One LARGE hot plate of seafood.
I wasn't exaggerating. Here's the evidence:

The pot damn BIG la!!! Not to mention, it's his TENTH plate!!!
Now I know where my sis eating habits come from. Ugh. Mine probably too. *shrieks*
At my dad's Tenth course, me and my sis died of total boredom and decided to go for a lesbian walk to entertain ourselves.
And he continued the bingeing for another 30 minutes.
Look at the state he was in!!! Sweat dangling off his ear lobes!!!
Shit. Just realize that my lips look like my dad's. AARRGHH.
I mean, if I was the shopkeeper, I would give a time limit for people like my dad. The most he can take a FIVE minute break from bingeing everything, and continue eating like he never seen food for DAYS.
Something must be wrong with the education system for their generation.
They are taught "NOT TO WASTE FOOD."
Admirable thing yeah. I won't waste food if I'm the one who CHOOSE the portion of MY food. Unfortunately, THAT decision never lies in my hands. People like my dad will IMAGINE that my portion is HALF of theirs (which is TRUELY not.) So I become one of the deeply sinned for wasting so much.
Anyway.
People like my dad, are taught NOT TO WASTE food. So what happens when they see a buffet?
They EAT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW.
He's so going to have a diarrhea.
God bless him and his bowels.
(Note: should I really post my pics? It will be another camwhore blog. Ugh. Maybe not. Just let me admire them myself. Ernest really took good shots in Sentosa! HAHA. Fanning his ego. URGH.)