Superly STUNNED. It's all Jasmine's FAULT. she always does those weird quizzes in her blog.
And look what my name means:

*Scratch heads and frowns*
I take it as a compliment about the sexy lady part. hmm. but BISEXUAL????!?!?!?!
HAHA. May be a little true. As I've deep respect for those who are lesbians. ANYWAY, girl lesbians are HOT alright.
I mean like, when I see a couple (Male PLUS FEMALE) french kiss, and I will think, "oh yeah. what's new? gee. Doesn't surprise me at all.
BUT when you see two hot females kissing, you go, "Woah. That's UBER SEXY."
Speaking of kisses, I went to google up.
APPARENTLY, THERE'S A LOT OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF KISSES!!!
HAHA. So just for your info:
The sweet type of kisses, supposedly innocent
- Cheek kiss- means, "I really like you." Good for first dates
- Angel kiss-on eyelids or side of eyelids
- Eskimo kiss-rubbing noses [I LIKE IT BEST. HAHA]
- Hand kiss-showing deference to a lady. HUH?
- Forehead kiss-just friends. [ARE YOU SURE?]
The not so innocent ones
- Earlobe kiss-sucking on earlobe [er. does it taste that nice??]
- french kiss [well, everybody knows whats that yeah.]
- Foot kiss [EEEEWWWW!!! it's sucking of toes!! like some foot fetish!!!!]
- Hickey kiss [God knows what's that. its leaving some mark somewhere.]
- Tongue kiss [Tongue sucking!!!!!]
AAAARRRGHHH!!!! I just read something scary!!!
Ever heard of AUSTRALIAN kissing?
Bet you didn't!
It means french-kissing a girl's vagina.
*pained look and grossed out.*
Never mind. Should stop googling about weird stuff at this weird hour. I have to be awake in 4 hours time for training!!
Just check out momo's name meaning. Er.
You take a look at it yourself la. Question marks sprouts like mushrooms on my head.

Get all the roots?? You mean have the qualities to become popular? and...doesn't mean with chicks though. Hmm.
DOES THAT MEAN THAT HE'S POPULAR AMONG THE DUDES??!?!?!?!
HAHA. may be quite spot on!! momo's a gay magnet!
Guess what happens when I type momo's name ONLY? (Without full name.)
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Momo's REALLY GAY!!!!!! Maybe I'm just an evidence that he's not!!! *turns paranoid*
Like, you know, FAMILY men can be gay as well? Wives are just their smokescreen!!!
Should convey this message to him. His name is already DESTINED to be gay!!!!!!!!!
And the happiest finding for today?
Guess what does the name "Hiew Por Ian" mean?
You will never guess it yeah. Keep trying.
This test is so goddamn right man.