I've got a great song here! =] Hahas. Fall in love with this song. Called I remember, by Keyshia Cole. One of my hip hop dance (lyrical hip hop) chereo songs. Here are the lyrics.
OOOhh yeah oh yeah
Oooh, remember
Oooohh i remember,and i wanna know
Where were you, when I said I loved you
And where were you, when I cried at night
Waiting up, couldn't sleep without you
Thinking of, all the times we shared
I remember when my heart broke
I remember when I gave up loving you
My heart couldn't take no more of you
I was sad and lonely
I remember when I walked out
I remember when I screamed I hated you
But somehow deep inside, still loving you, sad and lonely
No one knew, all the pain I went through
All the love, I saved deep in my heart for you
Didn't know, where I would go, where I would be
But you made me leave, and plus my heart it just
It just kept telling me so
ooooooooooo
I remember when my heart broke
I remember when I gave up loving you
My heart couldn't take no more of you, I was sad and lonely
I remember when I walked out
I remember when I said I hated you
But somehow deep inside, still loving you, so sad and lonely
There was nowhere else to go, oh
Nobody else, to turn to, no
For the rest of my life, I promise myself I
Will love me first, genuinely
I remember when my heart broke
I remember when I gave up loving you
My heart couldn't take no more of you
I was sad and lonely
I remember when I walked out
I remember when I said I hated you
But somehow deep inside, still loving you, sad and lonely
I remember when I walked out
I remember when I gave up loving you
My heart couldn't take no more of you, so sad and lonely
I remember when I stormed out
I remember when I gave up loving you, I was sad and lonely
Stupid song made me fucking sad.
Hahas. people in love are supposed to be less emo. But hearing this song makes me suddenly feel that I ACTUALLY HAVE a heart. hahas.
Like yesterday's housewarming, when I heard that Ian was dropping by to get York Seng, I can't say it didn't affect me bahx. Even its so damn long ago. And even when I found someone. I was so SUPERLY relieved when he didn't come, but wait for York Seng at the mrt station. Judging from his phonecall, he still sound affected to mann. I can't help but think that we both think we sound stupid in front of each other. hahas.
Feel very sorry for momo though. Everybody was like, "WHERE'S YOUR EX?" Ah hem. I was MORTIFiED can. Especially when momo was there. Thankfully, he still supported me and understand. =]
Like, on Sat's presentation, I left my locker key with him. And inside my locker? IS ALL MY FORMAL PRESENTATION CLOTHES. so at early in the morning at 6.30a.m, I was on the way to Dover... And realised I didn't have the key.
PANIC LIKE HELL!!!!!!
Yi Siew was with me. Hahas. She can witness Kai Xin panicking.
So I called momo. And he cabbed down to dover mrt station from the east in that ungodly hour to pass stupid kai xin A KEY.
I hated myself so much then, for interrupting his sleep.
He still say, "Don't worry about it ya? Just take it as a test for me. To test how fast I react to situation. So how's your assessment for me?"
Super touched. He's one stupid guy. To do so much for a girl.
Don't know what I've got to be sad about. hahas. I'm already SUPER lucky. =]