I'M DEPRIVED.
DEPRIVED of ENTERTAINMENT. That's why I'm blogging now.
Study week is always like that kinda spiritual retreat. You know...that kind where the balded monks chant and chant and route march to the top of the mountain and stay there and mediate like, forever. (and grow mould there)
I think I'm moulding.
Kai Xin has cobwebs in her hair. She's been staring at the same textbook for don't know how long.
I chant and chant theories on top of my chair. Is that considered mediating? HAHA.
Anyway, I have a declaration:
I FUCKING HATE VALENTINES DAY.
Remember that's in caps. It's my mom's birthday, UNFORTUNATELY.
And getting her a gift is so godamn hard.
I have to PUSH and SQEEZE, and ELBOW myself into gift shops to look for stuff. Amongst groups of pathetic guys staring at stuff toys.
The groups of guys just stink so much of sweat!!! The smell just WHAMS and JAMS through your nostrils know!!! And they are very sticky too!!!!!!! Its either they are taking too much space or I'm taking too much space. They just happen to brush against me.
*shivers at that thought*
should head back to the books now.