Technically, its been ONE week since I've blogged. Well. Nobody cares. HAHA.
Today, I've chanced upon the miracles of Safari!! Using Safari is actually AMAZING!! HAHAHA. You know, it didn't happen like, until my mozilla firefox crashed, and I decided to uninstall that irritating browser, and use Safari instead!
THAN, I found the amazing thing here call the BOOKMARK. Look!
YUP. and, I managed to put several bookmarks that I often go =] And it loads almost immediately!! *gasps in amazement* Safari really captivates me! HAHA.
Anyway, I promised myself that I will upload photos of my new bedroom in my mom's house. Curtains are still missing. Yup. But I still UBER LOVE my room =]

Yup. It's still kinda messy. But it looks better real life too =] Go green in jealousy if you want, but I've got a princess bed!! And love how much I can roll around. Just love UBER big beds. With only me on it. That I'll have a freaking HUGE place to roll around!
Here's a nice shot of the living room
And the bathroom
Kai Xin needs to catch some sleep =] She looks prettier with sleep. HAHA. But sadly, not on that pretty bed. God knows when I'm moving. It's sucks to not know where home is, where home will be. It may seem small to you guys la, but when its you...it becomes something quite terrifying? (Though I try not to think about it.) Now I came to know that the place where you can go back to rest, chill, crap, is actually very important. Gives you security, knowing that no matter what you face outside, there's a proper home to return to.
I mean like, look at the crap home I'm living in now. Of course it looks fine yeah. But mostly its empty. Even with its maximum number of 3 people, it still doesn't feel complete. And don't feel much love yeah. Doubt moving will help. It is just another place to stay. That's why I feel reluctant on going back nowadays. Cause I've found a place where I can rest, feel at least a little warmth. Sadly, its not my house. Never mind.
I'm still deliberating should I get a facebook. Hmm. Think for very long already. Well, it's not hard to maintain! but; not much point in it la hor. Unless I'm really into camwhoring. Then again, what's the point.
Will sleep now, I promise.