MAN! What a month!! HAHA.
Decided I didn't blog for a LONG LONG LONG UBER DUPER LONG TIME. Miss blogging though. Work has been making me abstain for blogging! HAHA. Abstinence is good yeah. HAHA.
Would like to share some news.
Brace yourselves...
A woman just gave birth to EIGHT BABIES on MONDAY!!!
AT ONE GO! OMG!!!
My first reaction was: WOAH!!! DAMN SHAG!!
Like, you see all those drama serials where people give birth... The mothers scream, shout, pant, shriek like crazy for ONE baby. And this mom gave birth to EIGHT.
There's two possible scenarios:
1. Either...Her birth pains become like diarrhea pains. And her babies just flowed out like diarrhea. (Possible know.)
2. Or... Her vagina must have became numb after that.
I mean like, thinking of giving birth to ONE child just gives me shivers down my spine. It's like-OUCH. Imagine a baby-sized head out of a tiny hole. *shivers*
DONT EVER LAUGH GUYS. Like, imagine putting a pole size thing up your ass. I think your face will turn totally green. Like some constipated look.
Like, I still remembered when I was very young and having a SUPER high fever. And that medicine didn't help. And it was like, 38.9 degrees for more than one week. My mom had to STUFF SUPPOSITORY up the *ahem* rectum.
OMG. The feeling I won't want to remember.
*shivers* Let's just say your face REALLY turns green.
Anyway, this mom still wants to BREASTFEED all EIGHT of her babies!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I mean like, I read about stories that breastfeeding causes your breasts to tingle.
Her breast will like, SHAKE AND TREMBLE LA!!!!!!!!!!!
She's probably gonna turn breast-LESS after that. Like, D cup to A cup. Not to mention money-LESS. Two kids like me and my sis is hard enough. Think FOUR TIMES worse for this mom.
Poor daddy too...
Imagine if the eight kids starts to cry... together.
It will be like the SYMPHONIC BAND. going in the wrong note.
Like it will be their worst nightmare.
Mental note to myself: Tell my mom this!! So that she can thank God for only giving her an angelic me!!
NIGHT!