Let me have a little self talk before I hit back to work.
And I'll just not let you guys hear another long and tiresome I'm-fucking-tired story of mine. HAHA. I can bore myself to tears. Nope. rephrase the statement. I can inhibit myself from other because some others are boring me to death. Kai xin begins to need constant entertainment. or else she will self-entertain. Which what she normally does.
Been getting to school as early as possible nowadays. To get some research done in the library. So I had to take the shuttle bus. And she have loads to complain about shuttle bus trips.
Problem 1: lack of sleep.
HEEELLOO? Like, waking up at 6a.m.? Whose panda eyes won't emerge i ask you? I give morning calls to someone at 5a.m daily...(not that I'm complaining, I love morning calling him.) so my sleeping patterns are damn screwed. (as usual) similar to mentrual cycle I guess. (when was the last time I get the blessed menses?) hmm. not that I can remember of.
Problem 2: Smelly guy.
Like, there's this certain guy that will ALWAYS be there queueing when I just reach that area. And he will be standing at the end of the queue. Which means I HAVE to stand right BEHIND me. The fucking problem is, he's SUPER UBER DUPER SMELLY. Like, judging from his greasy, oily hair, and stained jeans, and sweat stained dowdy shirt, and shiny, pimply face, there is no wonder. So, lucky me is always blessed with the refreshing wraft of sensational scent every morning.
Which will cause her stomach to turn over. And nausea begins.
Problem 3: The wind.
The wind just doesn't help in the morning. If it's just cold, I can perfectly accept it. But it's blowing in a FREAKING WRONG DIRECTION. TOWARDS ME. Carrying the beautiful scent towards me in GIGANTIC WAVES.
I should be doing my work now. Till vacation! My glimmering hope in life now-1st March 2009, where I can go for an individual retreat. and breathe. To many people. Too much talking. Too much acting. Too much expectations. Too many suppressed emotions.
Normally, if Kai Xin was pissed off, she takes a deep breathe, and swallow, and move on. But sometimes, she feels like strangling people. And scream. Tolerance yeah.
She needs to produce some work now. God bless her.