HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
My blog has been a dead town for a long time... *sobs* nobody tags. (hints hints.)
HAHA. anyway. New year resolutions:
1. To get GPA 3.8 =]
2. To find myself a VWO to volunteer in. soon.
3. SJAB CAA silver/gold.
4. Find time to spend with my sis/dad/mom/besties
5. Get myself a ten year relationship. HAHA.
Can I just use this blog post to complain? Kai Xin feels like a complain queen right now.
Case 1: Piano
When then can I find the time to go practise arh? Ms Low has been yakking for a while... It's time to commit to piano again. I've casted it away for quite some time. Like, I'm SUPPOSED to graduate this year. But considering the time I have with my piano, I can hardly graduate anytime.
solution: Find time. to practise.
Case 2: Dad
He's been trying to electocute himself ever since December. Sighs. Never spend enough time with him I guess. He's just admitted into hospital...because his fingers are badly burnt? Uhh... like, you can see the inner fingernails, plus, swells and pus and all. Been trying to help him bandage for a week. But his fingers didn't really improve...its kinda decayed. Even the doctors have trouble stitching his fingers back. Technically speaking, I've been trying to man the house (heat up food/cook/wash/laundry/clean) these few weeks while his fingers can't really work... And God knows when will he be discharged.
solution: Find time. to spend with him. And cover all housework now and take care of my sis.
Case 3: Mom
Apparently, she sounds like she's on the verge of giving me up because she realised I don't stand on her side (unlike my sis) or my dad's side. Uh. I don't choose to speak for anybody. Well. Let me just remain silent.
Solution: Assure her. Find time. to spend with her.
Case 4: Sis
Let's just say she's very pissed off usually of the little attention I give her...
Solution: Find time. to pacify her.
Case 5: School
IP, BEHORG presentation, SOCIPS research, LIEPS literature review, INTSOC essay, SOCIPS portfolio, not mentioning 4 major exams... Each 40% of my module? Great.
Solution: Find time. to study superly hard.
Case 6: SJAB
Corps calendar, training schedules, competition trainings, CPBS new management system? Lot of things not done... As usual.
Solution: Settle it after 10 jan.
Case 7: Besties
Really sorry to have kinda neglected them...inclusion of a new commitment to a gay just give me something more on my hands. Plus schoolwork, and SJAB work, plus family stuff, I hardly can spend anytime with you guys... You know who you are la hor. Not say I purposely neglect you guys...but you know you guys are important to me as well. Think I've stretched the limit where you guys can understand la. should have known when not to spend time with momo. Will try harder.
Solution: find time. to go and play again. hahas.
Kai Xin needs to work harder than ever to keep things right in her life. Sometimes she cranks out and think that the best solution is when a car crash right into her and she disappears. Then, my parents and sis will have no Kai Xin to fight over. Hahas. the stupidity of Kai Xin.
Shit. She needs to run off now. back to GV. to settle CCA orientation.
BYE.