This is AMAZING. The last time I've blogged its TEN DAYS AGO.
freaking long. HAHA.
Anyway, today (19dec) I went to celebrate christmasy with momo.
HE REFUSED TO LET ME KNOW WHERE'S DINNER.
How to dress like that? If I go dress up, we go hawker how? If I just wear casual and slippers, we go cafe/restaurant how?
Luckily I followed my instincts mann.
He bought me to this japanese restaurant call "Kura No Naka" at some Grand Copthorne waterfront hotel. at clarke quay. apparently I have no idea such place existed.
Super stunned. I was like...uhhh....we can always go eat some cafe know...
And that idiot. went to bribe some auntie waitress to pass me a bouquet of roses. POOR AUNTIE. thank, he was like,
"This roses is your christmas present leh." *evil smirks.*
i was like, "uh. orh. thanks. very wierd leh. never mind. let's eat."
there. here's the roses.

Strange tat he know's I like pink and purple.
after all that food, ANOTHER SNEAKY WAITRESS spring up with a gift box.
-.-

No wonder she was giving me sneaky looks. HAHA.
But there was a very sweet card la. hahas. with his messy handwriting.

Contents are confidential. hahas. That cheeko...front cover shows what he wants le. HAHA.
But I think the bill is scary!!!!!! This place sells really pure jap food... and it was like, more than 100 bucks I think... WTH!!!!!!! I was practically telling him that he don't have to do so much la. Christmas dinner only!!!!!!
Never had a guy who will so strangely splurge on me. crazy guy.
He gave me a watch =] from calvin klein. (his gay brand. hahas) so that time reminds me of him. hahas.
and Ms Chia never wears a watch. well. ALMOST HER ENTIRE LIFE.
never mind. it's time for her to change. hahas.
But calvin and klein makes her remember another incident LOR.
I was actually talking on the phone, walking pass calvin and klein, than he STARTED TO WALK IN.
I was thinking,"OH MY GOODNESS. UNDERWEAR SHOP!!! IS HE EXPECTING ME TO GO IN AND SEE UNDERWEAR WITH HIM???!?!?!?!?!"
*reflex action* Sticks out my leg to wack him on the shin. Uberly hard.
Kai Xin needs to sleep. she's flying off tomorrow. will anyone miss me? HAHA.
Night =]