Ms Chia is just gonna blog for a TEENY moment. I promise.
This is the first time she feels so happy. HAHA.
Happy even she slept very little.
Happy even she is dead tired.
Happy just to see the tiny box she just bought. =]
I've got a christmas gift for momo!! HAHA.
She waited TWO hours to get it done yeahhh... The engraving...
*Jas, Cheryl, I WILL SHOW IT TO YOU GUYS TOMORROW YEAH.*
But she is still a little nervous whether its the right gift for momo. Esp type zeros like momo have exceptionally good taste. =] But I think I have EXQUISITE TASTE. HAHA.
Anyway, jas said I should change my PM to hint someone that I'm totally not very single and not very available...
Come on!! Help her think about PMs!!! What should she put? HAHA.
But too...uhh.....gross messages I don't want leh.
Must well I come out with a PM to tell that someone to back off? HAHA. like,
"I love you forever JASMINE/CHERYL/TIFFANY."
HAHA. lesbianny should work.
or,
"I miss your kisses, Tiffany."
CACKLES. I can sense three of your disgust.
And hor, the lady in the the shop was super nice =] though I didn't bought rings, she offered to measure my ring size =]
Than, I realised I has a FAT FINGER.
size 5-9 for bothe sexes.
I'm SIZE SEVEN LOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WWWHHYYYYY CANT I HAVE A SLENDER-ER FINGER?
HAHA. its so the ABOVE AVERAGE SIZE.
Is there anyway my finger can slim down? HAHA. piano doesn't seem to help fingers slim down. maybe LIPOSUCTION will work. HEE.
gonna visit lalaland for a while. =]