130th post! Gawd! My blog is turning OLD. OLD.
I can't believe it, but I finally found the purpose of my blog!!! HAHA. It's to entertain MYSELF. HAHA. I can't believe how amusing my blog sounds to me. HAHA.
Anyway, my trip to kuching so far... is like Housewife training. Phrase.
How do you know its the beginning of your housewife training?
1. Kitchen is the place where you spend. Other than outside the house.
2. You get to wash the dishes with you mom. While guys and your baby sister plays outside.
3. You get to mop the floor.
4. You get to help out when cooking lunch.
5. You get to wash the clothes.
YAY.just what I need!
Hahas. I think I've been a pampered princess for too long yeah. Here's on funny incident.
mom: Girl, help me pluck the long beans.
me: *stares bewilderedly at the dirty basket of long beans.*
mom: Hurry up!!!
me: *stares LONGINGLY at the tv outside.* sighs. back to beans.
me: *dreams when plucking the long beans.* (eyes not even on longbeans)
grandma: ah girl, you better watch where you're plucking. MUST REMOVE THE WORMS HOR.
SCREAMS. PLUS, THROW AWAY THE BEANS I WAS HOLDING ONTO THAT MOMENT.
POTIANAK SCREAMS.
my cousin: bimbo. (scathingly)
wa lao. I see who will be so bravo la. When I took a closer look at the basket, it had MANY MANY furry little green worms that curl up into BALLS. BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!
mom: Aiyoh, worms so obvious, you still didn't see? What are you dreaming of mann...
Must be totally blind. NO MORE LONG BEANS FOR ME.
absurd timing. finish like, 90% of my camp reflections. Plenty to do. Kai Xin needs a new organiser! and momo's on that mission! CACKLES.
Long bean phobia. continues.