有情喝水饱 (with love, drinking water is enough)
Who the retard came out with the nonsensical theory??
Cause OBVIOUSLY, water ISN'T ENOUGH. for Ms Chia's stomach anyway.
Her stomach will complain, WHINE, give the poison eye (?) and bug her to eat something. BAD TUMMY.
Like, can put on like siao lor. sheesh.
I think my incessant chatter irritates my mom. HAHA.
I'll jump into her car and start another long chain of continuous chatter.
She will start frowning...and say, "kai xin, can you keep quiet? I've got headache!!!"
Me: *shuts up immediately*
THROUGHOUT THE JOURNEY....
SILENCE.
With me staring at her with hurtful eyes. That kind of rounded big, innocent, teary eyes. HAHA.
She: Why are you not talking?
!!!!!!!!!!
Hard to please. My mom is just like me. hahas.
But some people has strange taste...as in, REALLY strange.
momo: yup, that's what I like about you.
EESH. goosebumps.
At least momo's smarter. learn from my mom's mistake. or else the hurtful eyes will direct to him. HAHA.
Gotta chiong essay le. God bless me in STATS test.
I think I'll probably need to swim in a pool of holy water to complete so many things at one go. Not just schoolwork. Sjab work. Personal things to face.
Actually, don't need holy water la. hahas. I've got a personal compass. consultant. hahas. And I feel really lucky =]