KAI XIN IS BAAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CACKLES.
She's not supposed to be blogging now anyway. Her project mates are gonna start work soon.
Well. I can multi task. =] Well enough.
Kai xin has just adopted a bear. And named it momo. HAHA. anyway, I'm not planning to keep the bear leh. Let's just give momo to momo. hahas.
Anyway, I've got to lodge a complaint.
I have no freaking idea what is PDA (public display of affection) for China people.
I was like, stoning in front of this china couple.
And obviously, the girl was already pissed. Her arms were folded, frowning, yeah. and ignoring her boyfriend. I supposed.
That bastard than grabbed her arm REALLY HARD.
She resisted and tried to pull back.
That fucking bastard than MANHANDLED her by grabbing her arm and twisting it back to her back. (Like how normally cops will do to some criminal.)
And that asshole further press his arm to push her hand down at such an AWKWARD position. causing the girl to be squirming in pain.
I didn't bother to stare away la. I was STARING very very pissed-ly into that bastard's face.
Than he finally released her.
When I was thinking, "oh. He finally know his doing something bastardous."
He than GRABBED her head and wrestled it btween his arm and armpits, and REPEATEDLY KNOCKED HER HEAD.
She tried to open her mouth and ask him to stop it.
He then stifled her by covering her mouth.
WHAT THE HELL???!!!!!!! Was that some kinda sado-masochoism thing? Like, pleasure derived from pain? I don't see ANY pleasure. Like, the girl was damn pissed after that, and she walked out of the train after unplugging his ear plugs.
And there was I thinking....
You should have stabbed him in the balls.
Why would any girl allow a guy to manhandle her like that? I would do this if I were her:
Knowing that I can't overpower a guy that easily physically, just find his soft spot. And crush him. Like, probably if he was somekinda a chauvinist who is freaking possessive...
I will dress up really really prettily on a date with him...
And I will let him THINK that he possesses me.
And then, I will get another guy to come to pick me up. And dump him on the spot. like DITCH.
Adds on some super damaging ego things. Like probably,
"You know all that act man things that you do just make you seem like a clown with no skill."
Bam. One sentence hits the bulls eye.
Bastards in the world deserve to die. hahas.
which makes me wonder... What have I done to deserve such a great guy? hahas.
Anyway, I spoke to ian already =] and things came to an end. hahas.
he: Eh, you know the girl now I like is DAMN UGLY?
me: Huh? Is it?
He: She looks like a tomboy la!!!
me: Huh? Why?
He: Just kidding la. she looks like the future Ms Universe.
*er-hmm* if I'm not wrong, Cheryl says she damn ugly too. hahas. anyway,
me: Hahas. Maybe it's just to you only la. I trust your taste anyway.
he: YA. because you are my PAST right?
me: Whatever you say. * roll eyeballs*
Ian being ian. hahas. he still told me, I think I've changed a LOT. I've became more sensitive.
Another snapshot of conversation...
he: Than you leh? any guys?
me: *begins to open my mouth...*
he: *cuts in directly* I bet you don't have. You are turning to an old hag soon LOR. I don't think any guy will want you. Like, probably after 3 years than you will meet someone la. When it happens, please tell me.
*clears throat* What happened to the just-turned-sensitive guy?
me: actually, there is a guy.
he: GUY? You don't know how many girlS i have lor.
me: You just need one to make you happy leh. but I have other commitments also la.
he: SEE? You will never have a guy.
I don't know why I feel so amused. hahas.
But I'll never want to tell him about momo leh. Not now la. He painted such a good picture of his life now without SJAB...why would I spoil it by telling him that his ex is also living it? HAHA. he will be happier thinking I'm lonely, miserable and unhappy. hahas.
If I told him about momo at that moment, I would question my own motives lor. Obviously he's saying so much to spite me...why would I want to spite him back? Just hope that he's happy and enjoying himself bahx. But god bless his girlfriend. hahas. Than I wouldn't feel so guilty of going out with his personal mentor. hahas.
me: Why you are not my personal mentor arh?
momo: actually I could have been. But I took Ian instead. if you want I can be your mentor...
me: are you sure you want to be my mentor?
momo:NO. I want to be the man behind you.
Super sweet. Not egoistic at all.
me: Good good. every successful woman has a man behind.
he: Aiyah. Behind or in front doesn't matter la.
me: hahas. why cannot beside?
he: beside? can can.... stand beside together and hold hands lor.
Kai Xin has yet to finish her debate essay. Kai Xin has yet to lose weight. Kai Xin has yet to face her parents. Kai Xin has yet to finish her IP project proposal. Kai Xin has yet to finish up JUNCO games plus hiking checkpoints. Kai Xin has yet to design nametags for JUNCO camp. Kai Xin has yet to print out assessment forms and situational tests forms. Kai Xin has plenty to do.
And Kai Xin has been surviving on 3 hours of sleep per day.
With so many things to feel unhappy about, you just need one reason to smile. =]
And the reason is: Santa's early present for me this year. Since I've been EXTREMELY GOOD. =]
You. *goosebumps*