I'm officially declaring that I'm turning lesbo.
HAHA. Scandalous pictures with cheryl and Tiff. er hmm, somebody should be feeling jealous.


Was REALLY freaking busy these days. Didn't have much time to breath, what more post.
Met up with my project group mates on SUNDAY. SUNDAY. A PRECIOUS SUNDAY. hahas. we went to the subaru challenge at Ngee ann city. And we saw how tortured the poor participants are...
Than I begin to think...
I am EXTREMELY suitable to join such a competition!
Cause..
1. I love stoning and doing nothing.
2. I can stand for goddamn long hours.
3. I'm like a camel and can don't drink water for long periods of time.
BUT THEN, I remembered.
I CAN'T not bath and have my face, hair all GREASY and SMELLY and stand in the middle of orchard road, IN FRONT of NGEE ANN CITY, holding onto a car.
NO WAY I'M GONNA DO THAT. So much for UNGLAMNESS.
Anyway. I'm getting a little frustrated nowadays. AARGH. People around me feel like they live in their own world. HAHA. cause either they are hopelessly in love or hopelessly out of love. hahas.
While my sis is still living in her dreams that one day someone (that looks like wu zun) will sweep her feet off the ground from this hell hole and carry her to some castle. -.-
When she tells me all these fairytales, I can't help but feel like GAGGING and giving her the CONSTIPATED, PAIN look.
Now I finally found out another personality that I didn't know I had. hahas. I'm super RESTLESS. I hate waiting for things to happen. I hate the answer, "wait and see." AARRGHHH. I hate waiting. waiting for something to happen. *mutated scream*
*I promise I will add in a photo of my team members and me in subaru challenge.*
(I'm begging for it from shen.)
*UPDATE
Here's Shen Lynn(left) and Li QIn(right)

Yi Siew(left) and me (right.) with our golden prints!

*don't I look tanned an radiant! HAHA. I think the camera is GOOD.
I think when momo is in jungle, I'm in need of entertainment. Momo has became my entertainment overnight. So, I HAD to use retail therapy. HAHA. So I went shopping... all in one day, I've covered wisma, far east. And really, I saw everything. But nothing much interests me. SIGHS.
Here's a wishlist for christmas!
-Chanel lip gloss [long overdue]
-shorts! I want white shorts! another black cuff shorts!
-blouses!!! TIMES THREE
-small shopping bag! [though I've got one...but it doesn't hurt to wish for another..]
-dresses!! Yes must have more.
Honestly, I have so many wants!!! anyway, is there any new place to shop? I'm tired of the same places... far east, tampines, bugis, wisma, heeren, square two, velocity... sighs. Shopping malls are becoming more like clones. Like, you go into TM and see charles and keith, than you go into wisma, you see charles and keith. You go to bugis, you see charles and keith AGAIN.
and you wonder what's the point of having so many shopping malls comtaining the same stupid outlets. (not that I hate C&K, but... I have enough of seeing the same things.)
One day I will go haji lane to shop. There's more unique stuff there.
In another 2 days momo will be out again. I'm PLANNING TO PRANK MOMO. HAHA. I will tell momo that I PIERCED MY TONGUE. HAHA. As I was emotionally fragile and had to release the pent up depressed emotions, I PIERCED IT. let me see whether it scares momo. HAHA.
Anyway, it is absolutely TRUE that I'm DEPRESSED. or stress la. CAUSE I have a RECEEDING HAIRLINE. I'm LOSING HAIR!! Mao mao is losing her mao!!!!! CACKLES.
Well...momo will be coming out soon. should start watching my diet. I keep eating nowadays... ESH. Wish fats can be transferred like money in bank through internet... Than I can always transfer them to momo since momo wants it. HAHA.
I wish like 48 hours can quickly pass. hahas. Ok. may the day just end so that I can go back home and catch some sleep.
Amen.