
I EVEN DID HER HAIR OK!!! the only problem that I DIDN'T like is her freaking eyebrows. Too bushy for my liking. I can't believe how good I was.
Anybody wants my make over services?? HAHA.
*PLEASE DO NOT TELL MY SIS THAT I'VE POSTED HER PHOTOS THOUGH. she will freaking kill me.
Number 3: FREAK PHONECALL
During my public duty in F1, I recieved a phonecall... Miss call actually. So I called back. And here was like, the conversation:
Me: Hello? This is Kai Xin speaking. I'm returning a miss call. Did anyone call me?
He [unknown guy] : Oh yes. Kai Xin!
-silence-
Me:
*can't stand the silence, : So what is it regarding?
He: Oh. I saw you few weeks ago in Ngee Ann poly...
Me: Uh huh...
Him: And I think you're very pretty...
-silence-
Me: -.-'' Uh huh...
Him: So I tried very hard to get your number.
Me: *&^@#*&^@*#&^(*@#(*&@(*#&(@*&#(*&(*&
Me: I'M NOT INTERESTED. BYE.
WHO THE FUCKING PERSON HANDS OUT MY CONTACT NUMBER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION??!?!?!?!?!?!
You better hide away from me. Or else I will wring your neck, slit YOUR THROAT, curse your BLOOD, STAB your BALLS. (if you have one.)
I HATE people handling out contacts that are NOT THEIRS like LEAFLETS. GET IT??!!! And if you're a GIRL, I will feel FUCKING BETRAYED as I NEVER EVER give OUT my girlfriend's contact details. And if you are a bastard, I don't see why are you acting like MY PIMP. Get it?
Esh.
Number 4: Shopping with my cousin.
HE WILL JUST FREAKING EAT. And he HATES WINDOW SHOPPING. so we bore each other out. He makes me feel worthless lor. Like, entertaining people (when I want to) or (when I decide to charm) I will ALWAYS succeed. And no matter how hard I try, IT DOESN'T WORK ON HIM.
He says: I hate window shopping and I'm not particularly interested in you. THAT'S why I'm bored.
Hmph.
Never mind. He's still a nice guy. Though he just tries to aim at where it hurts. Like, for example...
He: Kai Xin, why is your feet so big?
-.-''
He: Kai Xin, why is your feet so fat?
!!!
He: Kai Xin, why do you have so much hair?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah. Never mind. Not like I've not been criticized before. People like to do that to me always. Close or not friends. But I never retaliate.What for? It's always like,
Why you look so weird? Why are you wearing this?
Aiyoh. yes. I look weird. HAHA. I always do. With that stupid laugh on my face. Cause I'm wearning this. HAHA. and yes, I've got nothing to wear. CACKLES.
Just laugh it off lor.
Problem with getting used to it is when people COMPLIMENT YOU. HAHA.
Like, someone told me: "You look beautiful as usual" and "Your dress looks great on you"
Me: HUH? ORH.
HAHAS. Like some stoic retard. Than after much thought, I would say,
me: Aiyoh. Sweet talk. Than change topic.
Let me just openly declare and tell you a list of things that I wish I didn't have, but am NOT embarrassed about it, or won't be affected.
1. Legs plus arm hair. [Happy? Now can continue calling me mao mao.]
2. Too fair. [Now you can call me a drug addict. China girl or something]
3. Moon face. [Yep. My face is freaking big that you should not take photos with me.]
4. Armpit hair. [Who doesn't?? As long as I mown the grass... HAHA.]
5. Eye bags. [yes. and they bulge too.]
6. Flabby arms
7. Flabby thighs. [Plus CELLULITE. Yes. jas just spotted it]
8. Flat chest [ Yes. It's a LITTLE bumpy compared to airport runways...]
9. UBER huge nose. Blackheads included.
Yup. Now you will have a list of things to goad at me for the rest of the years. HAHA.
I just feel sorry for those people who are so afraid of showing their flaws and try means and ways to hide them. I think I would be more affected if someone tells me: Your integrity has problems. or, you are extremely selfish. HAHA.
Number 5: Painted skin movie!!
HAHA. Went to watch this show with QA. It's quite good actually. You guys should watch it!!! Zhou xun and vicky zhou dresses like geishas, with their black hair. SUPER CREEPIFIED. They look...horribly and creepily beautiful. Plus they are so fair lor.
And here's a declaration so that nobody will ask me again..
Qing An and me are just good friends.
Yeah. I'm just quite fearful of wrong rumours.. And that I will put people in an awkward position... yeah. It doesn't mean that when you go out with a guy, you are a couple yeah? Qing An has always been my mentor... and I have deep respect for him. Yup. That's all!!
So don't think the wrong way!!! CACKLES.
