


And you may say, it's NOT as ugly as what it was. But how can it be a tee shirt design? So, in less than 15 minutes time... it turned to this BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE!!!

I'm amazed at my ingeniousity too. Hahas. compared to professional designers, I still have LOADS of room for improvement la. But it's already not bad ok!!!
If you think you can do better than be my guest lor!!
But the inspiration behind this is the new posters of a guy shouting. Black and red. I think its Singtel's adverts. hmm. Than I remembered the difference of our corps and many others in other zones. We are so muchly DIFFERENT [THANK GOD] in a sense that we dare to speak our minds. That makes us stand out.
So I continue doodling in Photoshop.. Hahas. I was so bored that I created this:
CUTE ARH? HAHA. Story behind it?
Remembered that during public duty in F1, the MOST EVENTFUL MOMENT when we HAVE a POSSIBILITY of a casualty, is when people come to us for PLASTERS.
And Jasmine says my sense of humor is kinda...degrading. HAHA.
Countdown to school reopens. SIGHS.
And what exactly do I miss from school?
1. Learning. [to prove that I'm a nerd. HAHA]
2. Sandwiches
3. Sherperd's pie
4. Library
5. Bubble tea.
Oh dear. Like, THREE out of FIVE are FOOD. Kai Xin, you're such a pig... a NERDY PIG. HAHA. Not that bad la.
VERY SLEEPY. Oh dear. It's going to 3... Usually mornings nowadays, my phone is so efficient on MORNING CALLS that make me wake up at 5a.m, 7 a.m, 9 a.m, and 10 a.m, 11 a.m so on... Hahas.
OH. AND I HAVE A GROUNDBREAKING NEWS TO SHARE BEFORE I GO.
AND ONLY CHERYL PLUS JASMINE PLUS MAYBE TIFFY WILL UNDERSTAND... so brace yourselves....
I told Jasmine already anyway...
MDM CHUI YEE LIKED SIR PIA LEONG BEFORE
OMG. It's FREAKING shocking. HAHAS. [Chui Yee happens to be a swallow, thin, yellow faced, ageing mdm that is my superior in HQ who rejects my work daily and blinks A LOT] You may think I hate her, but I actually DON'T. We can be EVEN BESTFRIENDS. HAHA.
I just imagine the both of them holding hands...
*a cold shiver running down my spine.*
Yuck. Than again, I'm still wondering is her taste good or not. Pia leong...why is majority of the females in SJAB crazy about him? But he's so OLD, balding already... though he's wise, knowledgable and everything... uh. He's like married to SJAB. Ok la. Maybe if I'm 10 years OLDER, I will probably like him. Uh. Will I? HAHA.
Dunno leh. I think I like my guys dumb. Hahas. So I can scoff at their stupidity. And blow up their ego when I'm happy by acting stupid. And then burst it cruelly with my intellect. TEE HEE. But than again, a dumb guy wouldn't be fun to be with.
Right. My bed is calling to me now. HAHA. OFF TO SLEEP!!!
P.S My blog's birthday is on the 28th October!! Can you believe I still go back to october 2007's post to read? And OMG, I was so boring then. CACKLES. How could you even STAND reading my entries in the past???!!!!
