I'm feeling so fucked up right now. EESH.
Suffering from insomania these days. No MATTER how LATE I sleep (4 plus to 5a.m.) I will still [For no FREAKING REASON] wake up at TEN IN THE MORNING.
And I realized that I'm INDEED a superwoman. My ability to be efficient is even BETTER than RED BULL. Just look at the things I've accomplished last night. You will be AMAZED. Shan't bore you with the details anyway. So here's a list!
1. Tee design email
2. SMC meeting email + agenda
3. Finance expenditure analysis [Yeah. I created the HUGE, BOMBASTIC NAME]
4. Hospital duty emails
5. Competition 2009 plans
6. SMC Retreat plans
I don't know la. But Tiff will probably scream why I didn't do any training camp stuff... Uh. Cause there is 3 people on training camp... I'm the only person settling the above 6 things... So training camp, to me not that hurry. Paiseh. I will chiong with you guys on thurs [today] and fri [tomorrow] to get things settled.
Still had the cheek to go TANNING today!! Hahas. Met my tanning kaki. The INSTANT he stepped into the swimming pool, the CLOUDS TURNED DARK. Is that cursed or what?
And he asked me what course am I doing in NP. And he THOUGHT I'VE GOT THE MASS COM FACE!!! Does that mean I'm gorgeous, and OUTGOING???????!!!!! HAHAHAHA.
I can't believe I have so much facial potential! Haha. Anyway, I'm gonna study my script for graduation ceremony tomorrow... Better not sound retarded in front of all the kids. HAHA.
TATA!