I think its the first time I've posted at this absurd time..
Time check: 6 A.M in the MORNING. Not to mention many things to do today. I'm draining myself even before the school starts!
Event 1 worth mentioning:
GRADUATION CEREMONY 2009
I went there UBER early. Got Mr Timothy Tan welcoming grin as he told he I was the star of the show today...
Didn't believe him initially...
Until... I heard the emcee speak in the rehearsal.
Good evening Mr Koh, Mr Pong, our special guest MS CHIA, beloved teachers.....blah.
My was I shocked.
Than, Mr Lim showed me my seat.
Mr KohMr PongMe
-.- so I was yapping in glee (like real)
The worst is not that... when they FINALLY arrived, they decided to change places to
Mr Koh-.-Mr Pong.
Please take note that I'm squashed. Like, sitting in the middel of 2 principals will not make you sweat. crap. I was freaking pressured. And the WORSEST news?
Ms Cheng *grinning*: My class boys got very excited when you go up the stage. The higher the steps you climbed, the SHORTER your skirt goes. *snorts* Didn't you hear them?
-.-
I honestly didn't.
I was busy trying to make sure I don't TRIP over the stairs, fall over FACE DOWN and letting my skirt FLY.
Event 2 worth mentioning:
I MET THE ChURCH GUY TODAY. HAHA. The irritating one who is younger than me.
I was STONING (as usual) on a bus. But I saw this uniform guy RUNNING out from the bus, turning back to SUSPICIOUSLY STARE AT MY DIRECTION.
And I realized it was HIM.
He saw me looking at that direction and quickly FLEE to the HDB pillars.
And immediately, I received his message...
Are you on bus 21?
er. ya.
I think we are on the same bus just now.
orh.
did you see me?
*acts cruelly blur* got meh? I DIDN'T.
HAHA. I think he didn't dare to say hi to me. probably because I was wearing UBER slutty clothes for shopping... yeah. easy movement under the sun. HAHA. He ran like he saw a ghost. HAHA.
I think I can forgo about sleeping... I'll go and grab a bite now... Long day...
0730 meet tiff at bus stop
0800 start meeting at TM mac
1000 Arrival of Mdm theresa. Meeting. AOP. Trashing. Shooting.
abt 1200 I will be dead.
1500 Piano class
1700 visit aunt in holland
1900 Dinner date with her.
Gawd I need coffee.
Can somebody clone me so that I can do more stuff at one go? PLEASE?