I can't believe how much shit I've shitted out.
CACKLES. As nonsensical as usual. I was stuffing myself with food today (God knows why)... And I think I've shitted all out few hours ago. I'm AMAZED by the amount I've shitted. HAHA.
I've got a question to ask leh. When I know people better, they seem to be more critical about me. Uh. at the stage that they criticize when there's no need to. And I never return a criticism with another criticism leh. sighs. Why such thing will happen arh?
I met ian. Tuesday. Hahas. I managed to face something in me-fear. Fear of confrontation. There's just this fucking weird thing in me that just RUN when I see him. But I did that. Tuesday, I said goodbye to another shadow in my past.
Wednesday. Something weird happened. I didn't see it coming la. But I handled it the best I could. But I'm not sure whether I caused any damage to the friendship. So on wednesday, I may have bid goodbye to one of my bestest friend.
Goodbyes are actually not that hard to say. I can do it.
I just need to prepare myself to say another goodbye again.
A reminder to self: Must draw line. Must prioritize. Don't just think of yourself. There's too much on my shoulders that I can't be selfish.
Flashback: Mdm Yixiu once told me that people in love just can't run the corps properly. Too many things distract them. Yeah. Makes people in uncomfortable situation too. Some things can be sacrificed.
Extinct species...like a good guy, can be set free. Hahas. Like turtles.
Mutated species (see assholes like er hmm) can be annihilated. ANNIHILATED.
So I'll set you free. HAHA.