If I've possessed the FATAL *gasps* deathnote notebook...
whoever's name would I write?
1. Our dearest Minister Mentos *ahem.*
"That old monkey has been around for an UBER long time. now he looks like a mutated botoxed-full freak. Not to mention he has been holding onto ALL the power for DYNASTIES."
2. The whole SJAB council, whatever, whoever in SJAB that is long past 50 years old.
"Though they don't look like monkeys, but they DO hold onto everything and INSIST on executing ancient ways and REFUSE any changes."
*Maybe I will spare the chief commissioner. He looks pretty cute eh?"
3. And probably myself. If I happen to UBER hate myself on a particular day.and decide an easy death.
I think I've realized another favorite pastime of mine recently... that shows how masculine I am, plus, that I'm running FULL of testerones.
I BROOD. a lot actually.
Like, sitting down, staring into space with a sulky face. Yeah. I REALIZED I do that a lot LOTS of time. yay. Another chance to prove that I'm kinda MANLY. CACKLES.
The following are a pile of nonsense that nobody should understand. Pardon me. at least I blocked it out for you.
I'm torn between acting to my own wishes and thinking about the consequences. I know that it's impossible. But I can't help but to think about it. Maybe its just that I need a shoulder to lie on and someone to wipe away the tears and there was you. Or maybe I'm just trying to use you as a tool of punishment to someone else. But you've touched a corner of my heart that was icy for these months. Maybe I should stop thinking of the impossible.
Ok. end of nonsense.
I'VE RECEIVED MY POLY RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
GDA /GPA (whatever): 3.547
One A Distinction
One A
Three B+
2 B
Can anyone tell me is this good or not so good or bad??
Someone told me it CAN BE BETTER. means not so good??
GOSH. I don't know whether this kinda results will keep my scholarship.
*PANICS FRANTICALLY*
God knows.
SOMEBODY PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!!!!!!!!
I don't know how this GPA/GDA/GDP works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another thing. OTC passing out ceremony is coming.
And guess what?
I don't feel like turning up.
When they put the rank on my shoulders (if I passed), I will wonder whether all theat time and effort was worth the stupid piece of cloth they stick on upon my shoulders.
And if they EVER EVER DARE to ask me to "NETWORK" around with the stupid officers there... I would rather throw up on them.
And if I ever ever see any retarded officers (with my rank), I will throw my rank to their face and scream:
IT'S FUCKING EASY TO GET YOUR BLOODY RANK. BUT ITS FREAKING HARD TO SUCK SO MUCH LIKE YOU. YOU CAN STUFF YOUR RANK UP YOUR TIGHT ASS.
I'm a total bitch. HAHA.
At least I'm not TWO FACED. If i DON'T like you or HATE you, I won't smile and have a nice little conversation with you like we're BESTEST FRIENDS.
I can't believe you retarded officers can actually BELIEVE that the OCTs actually like you. If you give them a choice (when they are not in OTC) will they freaking TALK to you? Or even bother to SUCK UP? OF COURSE!! Its because you have a higher rank and can help them to get their rank.
If there is no restrictions in speech in OTC, why would I blog about this? It's something call letting out steam.
I cross my fingers and promise that there will be NO more blog entries with the name : ***. Not now, not anymore. I'm FREAKING PISSED!!!
Sir Chin has emailed me NUMEROUS emails with the subject title name HIEW POR *** asking me whether is he active. and I've gotta lie for him (as usual) and say he's on LEAVE.
than he asked me abt ***'s participant in the corps.
Reason might be he wants to assess whether he should promote *** to officership internally.
WHY DO SO MUCH FOR A RANK?
If I've got a CHOICE, I would rather stay C/L.
What more I've gotta lie for a self centered asshole who doesn't HELP me, to HELP him get his freaking rank??? if he disappeared, can't he remain in that way? Sheesh.
He can have his bloody rank than.
not that he needs it anyway.
Men can't be trusted. they always want something from you.
UPDATED @ 12.09:
I need to add...
I SUPER SUCK AT PHOTOSHOP. Not really TECHNICALLY.
after watching Xiaxue's photoshoping demo, I decided to try it myself.
Like, trying to make nose smaller, butts bigger, yeah.
And let me tell you something...
I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT IS BEAUTY.
I made my initially pretty plus GORGEOUS *gasps* face into something that looks like a.... horse with extremely big eyes, not to mention long eyelash, mutated and slanted face shape.
So I decided that I look good enough without photoshop. HEE.
Another thing. And I so entertaining??????!!!!!
Hao Yuan smsed me:Free to keep me entertained or I may die from boredom.
Me: Why are you so bored?
Hao Yuan: Cause I'm on duty and I finished my book and my psp battery died and my charger is in my bunk and my ohone is the only form of entertainment.
I CAN'T BELIEVE MY ENTERTAINMENT LEVEL CAN LOSE TO A BOOK PLUS A PSP.
Comparing THEM to me is insulting.
CACKLES.