
2 Lovable Tee shirts =] which says: I'm looking for Mr Perfect and another
Little Ms BAD.1 mini short jeans skirt. [judging from how long I didn't wear a
skirt...]1 knitted jacket [looks like cashmere!!! *Gasps* very warm and comfy]
2 sun dresses [I TOTALLY LOVE THEM MANN.]
Don't even remind me how much I splurged leh... About 150 bucks la. At least I openly declare. But I'm feeling UBER GUILTY for them la. So I will scrimp and save the next...2 weeks?? CACKLES.
The dresses are GEORGEOUS i tell you... and jas told me that the AUNTIE who sold it to me MAY BE ACTUALLY A GUY. GOSH. Cause...
Evidence 1: When I did not tie the ribbon near my boobs tightly enough, she was AWKWARD in helping me tie and let me do it myself.
Evidence 2: Her legs look UBER MANLY!!!
HOW COME I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT???!?!?!?!?!?!?! I think I was too busy admiring the dresses...and gushing how pretty I look. TEE HEE. I was so pleased with my newly tanned shoulders plus legs. THOUGH THE LEGS LOOK WEIRD NOW AS THEY HAVE PATCHES OF WHITE.
I'm SUPPSOSED to tan today. But THE SUN DIDN'T COOPERATE WITH ME AGAIN!!!
Sickening. If only I could drag the sun out by the years and scream, " LAO NIANG WANTS TO TAN YOU BETTER COME OUT LA!!!"
Just re-permed my hair. Digital perm this time. And I look uber pretty!!! HAHA. even the auntie/man dressed as auntie was jealous about my new hair!!! CACKLES. But sad thing is, I can't FREAKING WASH MY BLOODY HAIR FOR TWO DAYS. and now, the grease can reflect light liao I think.
And I openly declare that I'm 51 KG NOW!!!!! Size of a baby whale!! CACKLES. I've gotta lose weight again... wish that I can give QA some fats though... He's bloody 53KG. and he still loves to show off his tan plus toned legs. LIKE I DON'T HAVE LIKE THAT. HAHA.
For now... I just wanna wait till the sun comes out.... Kai XIN!!! You are turning into a lazy bum!!! HAHA. I just wanna look fab before I go back to schooling... Pass few days was magical. But it blew away with the wind... Never mind. I'll enjoy my remaining days!!!
AND HOR, I will be saying a speech in this year's graduation ceremony in GVSS!!! Wish me luck!! CACKLES. Anybody going for homecoming?? I will consider it if any group I know is going... Please tag!!
Off to pray that the sun will come up!!
