I decided to revive my blog AGAIN.
After battling with myself... cause I've actually VOWED to myself that I will NEVER EVER post a blog post UNTIL I've got myself a NEW blogskin.
UGH. But as usual, the picky me spent 3 days looking for THE perfect blogskin. Yeah. OBVIOUSLY my efforts did NOT come to a good end. and felt the itchiness to post SOMETHING. yeah. so let me just gossip and rant as much as I like...
First, OTC. FINALLY, its the end of everything. It actually ended with a SUCKISH bang. Stupid AGI. Defination of AGI:
A pompous event where old senior citizens show their rotting bodies and wear their shiny medals on their chests to prove that they have lived LONGER than ANYONE else, to promote themselves to ANOTHER ultimate rank, and to make USE of young, pathetic, low rank uns like...uh, ME. plus OCTs.
I see no point in such a pathetic event. The SAME old people gets promoted, everybody tries their best to march/perform their duties and gets no thank you.
Guess what happens to the HIGH ranking peeps when the cadets are slogging their guts out carrying boxes of water, ushering, marching?
Yeah. THEY are sitting comfortably in their fat asses in an AIR CON conference room, sipping coffee and eating high tea, chit chatting like some other tai tai high tea session.
Never mind. Even talking about this makes my blood boil.
and majority of the OCTs are just like, another frequency. They don't see things clearly. The situation of the HQ, the absurdity of such events, the waste timness of this entire bullshit. And they FREAKISHLY clap their hands excitedly in delight MARVELING HOW MUCH THEY BENEFIT FROM THIS.
Bullshit.
And now, THOSE good for nothing group instructors who SNOOPS around people's blogs just that they can jump on ANY passing opportunity to mark OCTs DOWN-PATHETIC. If they can get so much MARKS from blogs itself, what is the course for? they can just go BLOG INSPECTING. so what? Do you EXPECT MY blog to write diplomatically CORRECTstuff to please/wipe your ASS for YOU?
I call that SUCK UP.
So you would rather read this from blogs: OOH!! OTC is such a marvellous platform for us to learn about officership! It allows me to be able to network with other officers to be, learn and absorb the skills imparted to me. I'm SUPER grateful for such an ENRICHING experience from this course. YIPEEEE!!!
Pui. Enough said.
2nd, I've just learnt how to put on fake eyelash!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!
I TOTALLY should have look at some tips to doing it BEFORE trying it...
Yeah. I screwed up first time.
There was me HAPPILY glueing the eyelash... then, trying to fix it on my eyelid. Swiping against other areas on the eyelids, GLUEING my DOUBLE EYELIDS TOGETHER.
DISASTROUS!!!!!!!!
So, without thinking, I yanked of the already glued eyelash, to realign it.
I TOTALLY waxed my upper eyelid.
TERRIBLE DISASTER!!!!
Luckily, my eyelash is kinda strong, and only ONE fall off. HEE. Than, i had to apply-put-remove about 3, 4 times before I think i was successful.
Result?
Beautiful, gorgeous, damn fake eyelash + BLOODSHOT EYES.
GENIUS.
And I'll LOVE to try it AGAIN!! [I'm turning REAL sadistic] CACKLES.
Today i tried it again. and it looks SUPERLY CUTE!! CACKLES. SEE!!!
Close up one. HEE. Pictures will look linda ghastly..and super white. Don't scream. This is because I used the webcam. HEE. Than, again I realised...the curve of my chin is quite pretty!!! CACKLES. please say I look like dawn yang even with a pimple!! CACKLES. fiona xie also ok... HAHAHA.

Third, I've found a cleaning solution today!!! and its SUPERLY GENIOUSIFIED!!!
You know you keypads for your laptop usually catch dust and everything?? So it will be kinda dirty?? YUP!!! Than, Ive found the PERFECT solution!!!
USE YOUR OLD BLUSHER BRUSH TO BRUSH THEM AWAY!!!
CACKLES!! ISNT THAT INGENIOUS!!! all my brushes are finally useful!!! CACKLES.
Fourth, its a warning to JASMINE HO.
DONT EVER try to ask me your standard+not so normal question which format goes like this...
"What if -NAME- jio you?"
and the NAME usually comes from sjab and is an Officer/at least a sir.
Example, uhh. Alvin, Yong Qing, Pia Leong, William..eew. yeah, you get it...
DON'T YOU EVER GET SICK OF IT???
mailto:*@&%5E#*@^#*^*&^@*^#@%^&!&^@&#^&!@^%#&^
Let me assure you again. I had my share of SJAB guys and decide that I will NEVER EVER EVER want to get involved with a SIR as MOST SIRS I SEE ARE PEOPLE WITH BIG EGOS, PATHETIC FACE, ARE DESPERATE FOR GIRLS.
*please see ahem, and winson and ding jun as example.
Yeah. I'll probably rather die as a virgin than go out with people like them.
Hopefully that will never happen.
I mean, die as a virgin. CACKLES.
JOKING!!! CACKLES. *shifts awkwardly.*
HIGHLIGHT: I LET JINNIE TAKE MY JOB IN MY MOM's OFFICE!!! CACKLES. with JOHN. *ahem* her old old flame in tuition. AINT I A GOOD MATCHMAKER??!?!?!? CACKLES.
Let me dedicate my last fifth point to Mr Hiew Por Ian. Yeah.
Saw him at whitesands, he was looking elsewhere. Totally stumped. saw ernest brother. Grabs him and talks *busily* to him. than slide away as quickly as possible.
Genious huh?
Like, for 3 weeks I've been TRYING to contact him and TRYING to search for him. and when he appears right IN FRONT of me, i ran like a coward.
And I've realized something...
If that person was important to you, you can single him out in a mass of crowd.
Obviously he couldn't sense me.
And I told my mom my principle of "looking gorgeous is the best way of revenge."
and she wisedly said that if there is no feeling left for him, I won't even bother how did I look or how he will look like.
FINE. Its time to forget anyway. Like in another 2 months, it will be ONE YEAR for breaking up with him. time to close my eyes from ANY guys. [though there's one or two hopefuls...HAHA. I know the risks la, so won't play with fire.]
FINAL NOTICE: I will be going for challengers camp from [Thurs to sat] and HMS leadership camp from [Sat to Mon], so obviously I won't check mail/be online/reply comments...
AND TUESDAY I HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT FOR MY SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES BROCHURE. AHHHHHH.....
My mom promises to lend me her concealer... I don't know whether that will help... cause on Mon night [immediately after camp] I have a dinner for TDP. yeahh. I'm so dead. Maybe I'll leave the dinner early to go home to catch some beauty sleep and do some mask...
Ms Chia is turning into an ugly hag soon...
Maybe one day she will be in for an auction [when she's uglifying]
and the next day in display in a boutique [when she's wrinkling up]
and the next day on cheap sales in a pasar malam [when she moulds]
the next day for buy on get one free in another pasar malam. [as she stinks]
the next day in the rubbish bin.
My little sad fate...
a MUST for comments in tagboard.