The following post will detail the tales of my LATEST adventure...
with TAMPONS.
Yup. Sorry Jas, didn't wait for YOU to try them out. But I have extras...LOADS of them, that you can EVEN stuff it in your nose!!! CACKLES.
Oh GAWD. I'm so excited about relating this adventure.
Yeah. A tampon is a alternative to pads, if you hate the icky feeling of pads sticking like post-it(s) on your butt on unfortunate mentrual days.
It SHOULD be what models wear too, as (TRY to imagine a pad sticking on a pair of thongs/G String) you get what I mean.
If you ask me how to stick it in, you gotta call yourself a retard.
It is not your pee hole or your shit hole. So it doesn't take a genius to know whick hole to stick that in.
Crap thing is,
THE FUCKING TAMPON IS SO FREAKING THICK!!!!!!!!!!
Its EVEN LARGER than my finger.
STICKING IT IN IS FUCKING PAINFUL MANN!!!!!!
I tried 4 times and decided to give up (for the time being)
I don't understand why is it so hard to stick it up a VIRGIN TIGHT ASS.
(Not that I'm flaunting a virgin tight ass.) Maybe I do. Anyway, THATS not an issue here.
I CAN'T IMAGINE PEOPLE HAVING SEX!!!!!!!
GAWD. If a penis is LARGER than a TAMPON, how the hell are we gonna stick that in???
Sorry if I sound UBER horny. but its a DISTURBING ISSUE. at least for me.
I think I will try it again...um. when I feel that my ass hole has expanded considerably or if I'm feeling particularly sadistic at that moment.
But presently, I will stick to icky pads I guess.
MAYBE i will get those ULTRA THIN TAMPONS than are the size of my tiny finger...MAYBE it will work YEAH??
But how to find a man with the penis size like my pinky??
HAHA. I must stop being so lurid and crass nowadays. But I can't help but to feel EXCITED about this new whole experience and could not wait to BLOG about this!!!
P.S for young and innocent fakes who pretend that they don't understand a thing...um, don't worry. Maybe there will be a day where acting innocent is not showing that you are cute and...innocent, but retarded.