BROUGHT MY FIRST NEW NEW BIKINI!!!!!!!!!!
*whoops around wildly*
EVERYBODY, please give an APPLAUSE to such an HISTORIC MOMENT!!!
CACKLES. inspired my my NEW bikini, I decided. I WANT TO COLLECT MORE!!!! CACKLES.
So I wore my new bikini for tanning today!!! HAHA. was at the poolside since like, 8a.m to like, 2p.m. And...
THE SUN FUCKING DIDN'T COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I so hate Mr Sun. Can't even shine a little when I wear the bikini the first time.
*I think he saw me coming and flew away in EXtREME horror*
EH. My body quite nice to see one ok!!! HAHA.
Hey, I've realize something funny. Its the FIRST "F" word I said after coming out from camp. YEAH. I think I'm quite innocent le. *ahem*
ERNEST... why even mention asking people to read my blog if my blog is PRIVATE-ALIZED????
Sighs... Really, really wanna UN-privatelize my blog. CAN I DO IT ONCE I PASS OUT FROM OTC??? I cross my fingers and promise that:
1. My blog name WON'T be kai xin. Or chia Kai Xin. Or Xin Xin. (yeah, you get it. it WONT be by name.)
2. I will NEVER mention SJAB EVER again.
3. You won't EVEN see my picture!!! I will be ANONYMOUS!!! And I will bug EVERY freaking being who linked me to UNLINK me. Or they will get HELL from me.
CAN??? PRETTY PLEASE???!!!!
Or MAYBE I shall do the opposite. Create another anonymous blog LOR. Than my first blog post will be BITCHING about OTC... Hmm. It won't be very mature HOR...
Sighs. I guess you can't get the best in both worlds.
Sometimes it is real sad when I think about it. We have to behave in another total different personality in front of our cadets. They can't know the real us. And I feel fake. really fake.
Sighs. must learn to sacrifice for my corps. The magic word is SACRIFICE.
Here's some messages for some peeps =]
Cheryl!! You're damn brave to stand up against the hard JC life!! I know life's tough over there, but no pain no gain yeah? You've gotta prove to many others that you can do it!!! Jia You for our exams!!! Make us proud Cheryl!!! Go Girl!!
JASMINE HO!!! Once Cheryl is back, I'm barring you from ALL Sjab duties. Get it?? BARRED. Not many people can get a second chance jas, and you've got it!! So MAKE USE OF IT!!! You can't spend your time doing nothing always yeah?? It's not that you CAN'T Jas, it's whether you WANT it to HAPPEN or not. So you better work hard!!!
Tiff, I've to thank you a lot bahx. You came back to help us out and helped us covered many things... Even when Ian left you still sticked with us... But a lot of times, I feel that your heart is not in it... Don't worry bahx. We'll train more people to take over, than once they do, you can pursue more things in your life. Just bear with it and give your best alright?
Wa. I feel I'm doing like, some kinda end of year speech. Ya la. But my heartfelt words guys. Thanks for sticking with me through thick and thin.
APPLAUSE PLEASE!!!