MEL-Mobile E-learning. (school learning e portal)
aka chains which imprisons students to their desks.
MEL sucks. Seriously sucks. I had mel phobia. I tried to do a homework DUE YESTERDAY 2359. And upon COMPLETION, it HANGED. Halleluiah. So my status of work? INCOMPLETE.
My friend was doing her e-test halfway at that moment. (a ONE SITTING E-TEST. which means, one chance or GAME OVER) and the thing shut down on her.
So I shouldn't be complaining. CACKLES. Just count my blessings. When I try to log in tonight again? IT CRASHED ON ME AGAIN. FCUK. which means my work is LONG overdue. (and it also means, free time to blog) TEE HEE. cause I will have a proper excuse of not completing my work. =] not that I'm complaining.
If you are free, pls talk to Qing An on msn. Check out his display pic.. CACKLES. And bug him to show you the others. Here's a preview...

Check this out mann. Try to zoom in to the strand of hair sticking out in the middle. And ask him to show you his hammock (whatever that's called. but it looks like a chicken with both sides shaved off.) photos. One word to describe it: RIDICULOUS. Though I told him he would be a great looking chicken...
When there's a free shaver in the NS, he decides to shave them first. When he could actually preserve the last moments of his crowning glory. (which is not exactly...um, glori-cable?)
Enough of Qing An, the retarded looking chicken...(he swears to steal guns in army to shoot me for calling him this. But problem is, he called me a WILLING TO EAT SHIT GIRL.)-a long story...
Ernest was just telling me I was unapproachable. (to guys.)
Why do I feel so gleeful?? Hahas. sick in the mind. my initial thoughts were: hahas. so no losers can come near. CACKLES. only thick skinned guys with BALLS. oh well. they are still losers though. Well, they should feel intimidated.
Oh. should share some of the embarrassing moments during SMC retreat...
We went to MINDs cafe to play.(some boardgames cafe. really cool.) and we played taboo...
Alan picked a word "wisdom."
He said, "MY brain is full of knowledge and..." *gesturing wildly to prompt some smart aleck who can answer...
I jumped and answered without thinking: "NONSENSE!!!"
Moral of story: don't think too much or you will mess things up.