3am in the morn.
DEAD tired.
I wonder whether jas is online, let's disturb her.
HAHA. Not in the right state now. Stupid statistic thing. spent like, 5 hours trying to create a DATABASE. which doesn't seem to work for me.
me (IT bimbo): WTF. it doesn't WORK. (after FIVE hours)
I took so long to realise it. WTF. (AGAIN) for your info, WTF is what the FREAK. SO STOP THINKING DIRTY. CACKLES.
I heard not sleeping enough will make you FATTER. god I'm so fat now. I saw tell tale signs of FLAB. not to mention, WRINKLEY FAT BITS.
and EYE BAGS. DROOPY EYES. PUFFY. UGLY. RED. BLOODSHOT. EYES.
I guess I'm not loosing touch on being description.
SHIT!! NEW MSG FROM PIA LEONG!!! SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!!!
palms get sweaty...panicky...heartbeat quickens...
Opens message...
Oh. its just a notification for another form to be done.
I should stop terrorizing myself sometimes. its kinda not unhealthy.
BUT i can't help but feel a sense of IMPENDING DOOM when Ireceive emails from ANYONE from HQ. Mostly CHUI YEE.
Cause it will mean another stupid form to fill, or another filled form rejected.
HAHAS. this is call CONDITIONED RESPONSE.
EXAMS ARE IN ONE MONTHS TIME.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KAIXIN??????!!!!!!!!!!!
Like, I'm TRYING FRANTICALLY to COMPLETE all my projects at hand. SO I CAN STUDY. obviously it doesn't seem to help. I'm DAMN freaked out now. I'm so scared of failing after receiving scholarship. I laugh at my friends when they said they feel stressed. Scholarship doesn't SPURRS me to study harder. IT FORCES, me to EXCEL. there is a HUGE difference.
and am I exceling?
*heartbeat quickens, palms get sweaty, cold sweating, getting panicky, taking big BIG gulps of air* AGAIN.
Panic resumes.