TOMORROW IS OFFICER TEKAN SHIT CAMP.
Have a sense of foreboding anyway. Shitty camp.
Wonder how long can I tahan. sighs. 2 days with that bitchy officer. let me try to fantasize...
Me on high elements. She relaying... Nice view from the top. decided to loosen my shoes. OOPS. it landed on her. YAY!!! it would be great if it really happened.
OR THIS!!! Me sick, felt like vomitting. She brings me to the sick bay (CAUSE ITS HER DUTY) i turn my head and face her. OOPS. not on purpose. vomit fells ALL OVER HER FACE. CACKLES. so evil...
Every night before pre-camp HOR, I will truly understand how NS men feel. its the feeling of wonder-whether-we-will-survive-and -come-back-home-in one-piece kinda feeling. GAWD. so pessimistic.
at least I fed myself well tonight. won't be a hungry ghost. AND WATCHED KUNGFU PANDA TODAY. won't be a sian ghost. HAHAS. the movie is DAMN cute. DAMN funny. HAHAS. panda's CUTE.
visited mdm loo again in the bodyshop with my sis and dad. GAWD. I have so many things to tell her!!!!! but the words seem to be stucked in my belly when I saw her. SIGHS. never mind. will try it again one day.. HAHAS.
Tomorrow is the CAMP!!! GET OVER AND DONE WITH IT. YEP. (though I feel like kicking everyone's ass there.)
LET'S GO KICK SOME ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!