I MISS BLOGGING SO MUCH.
Finally, the arrival of ms chia from OTC camp. OTC was...uh...EXPECTED. First day, met my dear bitch officer prancing in with her mini FBT shorts... not that I was surprised. actually, I WAS. with her fat legs. HAHAS.
Then, they made us shift our bags and fall in in different places...oh well. that's like my sec 2 training camp... Made us walk like, 20 clicks. yeah. those who don't know what the hell it is..its a millitary slang for kilometres. YEAH. IDIOTS. (I've checked the web for it. cackles.) Yup. and my group was so lucky to get 3 officers following... like, when they felt we were too slow, sir william came in front to lead, then he fall back, then that bitch officer lead, then she fall back, than another sir lead, than fall back. YEAH. like taking shifts for the officers REALLY helps. they don't get tired. But the PROBLEM is, we (trainees) have only ONE pair of legs. so... we can't take shifts. yeah.
Then at night, they told us we've got triage. YAY. Cheryl, Boon Ho and me were picked (from zone 8) to lead triage. YAY. So I became the triage overall Ic, cheryl evac IC. aiyah. Overall in charge was actually the most SENANG job. just the planning part I was busy. after that i was ordering people around. CACKLES. but it was UNFAIR. not everybody got to do triage. Chee Ho was picked THREE times to be a casualty. HE DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO LIFT A PINKY to do triage. STUPID.
Sleeping conditions was horrible... I forgot the fact that there are mosquitoes around. so I happily wore shorts to sleep. without any jacket or sleeping bag. woke up 2 hours later scratching like a retarded monkey. here's a picture of my thigh...it doesn't look that bad because 3 days passed and it healed...

I felt so blessed. CRAP. I didn't even DARE to count how many bites I've kena. like, even my FINGERS, PALMS, FACE, SOLES got bitten. the campsite breeds commando mosquitoes. SHUCKS. people sleeping below had an easier life. less bites. My beautiful legs became destroyed. SIGHS. hope it heals. without SCARS. and hope i don't kena dengue. like, I've checked the sign and symptoms. within 14 days lets hope i won't get sudden fever.
Yeah. tahn had to chiong pack home on sun night to get ready for TDP camp on monday morn. WAS HALF ZOMBIFIED THEN. TDP was total sudden change. we get to stay in the newly renovated student hostel!!! OMG. IT WAS DAMN DAMN COOL!!! lobby there stood a plasma aquos TV.Show you some photos...

The BEAUTIFUL light at the the lobby... =]
The pretty lift with 2 of my room mates =] or is it my pretty room mates?? CACKLES.
The cool and UBER HIGH TECH door codes. (by the way, our room neighbors are a group of 8 guys. won't that be cooler?? CACKLES.

This is the AMZING food basket we had welcoming us into the room!!! IT was FILLED with pringels, maggi noodles, coffee, milo, tea packets, biscuits, cookies, bread, etc... this is what left on the 2nd day. HAHAS

The FABULOUS WASHING MACHINE!!! OMG!!! ITS DAMN COOL!!! I haven't seen one in a camping bunk before!!!




The MICROWAVE!!! our dining table!!! and they have a fridge mann!! like, how many camps you go your bunk has a microwave, fridge, water boiler, dining room and welcome food basket??


Yup. the rooms. er. though we are girls..but its kinda meesy though. HAHAS. but this are not my rooms la!!


TADA!!!!!! My BED!!! Cackles. its DAMN comfy!! though I was sleeping in the living room... this is a sofa bed you see... I decided to let the rest of the 6 girls sleep on beds... CACKLES. so NICE OF ME. HAHAS. but end up this bed is the biggest and the comfiest. PLUS EVERYROOM IN THE APARTMENT IS AIR CONDITIONED!!! SO COOL HUH!!!!!
TDP was cool. thought i would be meeting some snobs. smart snobs. but end up they are pretty much NICE people!! HAHAS. Strange that I seem to relate to them better than to my own course mates. CACKLES. damn cool. but yeah. there are bitchy people in it too. there's the girl who I simply can't stand. met her at the queue to the toilet... she was on the phone, and the conversation was something like that..
she: OMG. I can't believe I'm stucked here in this STUPID camp. like, I would So much rather I will be in the dance camp. like, these all activities are TOTALLY RETARDED. like, I've went through something like this, and its damn stupid la.
and she continued complaining for another 15 minutes. then, she noticed her friend coming. repeared it for another 5 minutes. THE SAME SENTENCES. then, during lunch, she continued the SAME thing to her lunch mates. oh. did i mentioned that she got the scholarship too? yeah. I wonder how. I guess its her trophy for being complainish. Eek.
sighs. TWO CAMPS DOWN, TWO MORE TO GO!!
not to forget, 1 1500 words research paper + 1 800 word book review + 1 video and presentation. yup. it totally helps when you are thinking of so much, burden by so much, and you have to tell me something worst. for me to worry of. sighs.
I just feel like I'm facing a battle alone. And all the people that could have been backing me up, slowly backing away. One day, I may turn and see them all gone. some leaders dread this and disappear first themselves. i'm not like that. I know I have to stick to it till the end. so let's settle the problem once and for all. and i may have to stand alone after that. I don't know. it may be a lonely battle I've got to fight. and this, maybe nobody understands. Just wished that someone could actually understand. and could shoulder things with me. I guess that's life.