BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! I'm going bonkers soon. so many things to do!!!
Tomorrow:
8.15 a.m: Meet clinton chua at whitesands. briefing
9.00a.m: Brief emerald on leisure camp
2.00 p.m: Chiong to lavender to buy stupid OTC group stuff and tent pegs for leisure camp.
3.00p.m: Chiong to school to submit some forms.
5.00p.m: Chiong to Loyang point to print photos
7.00p.m: Dinner
8.00p.m: Finish two sirs farewell present
Friday
9.00a.m: Chiong to GV for logistic check for leisure camp
2.00p.m: Kena drag to go out with my dad.
7.00p.m come back pack camp stuff.
Sat, sunday: stupid OTC camp
Sunday night chiong home, change bag.
Sunday morn to wed : chiong to ngee ann for school camp
Thurs: project meeting, essay chiong day. scholarship briefing.
Fri: ANOTHER project meeting. chiong essay day.
Sat to sun: Snco sjab camp
Monday to wed: Leisure CAMP!!!!!
Charming life.
My stupid OTC campfire IC. campfire idea came from rafi and me. practice was led by both of us. SHE HAD THE GUTS TO ASK ME TO BUY THE LOGISTICS FOR CAMPFIRE. fuck her. what's a campfire ic for anyway. WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING.
mood swings. AARRGGHH!!! due to the many camps coming, I dread getting THAT. you know. so i was willing myself to MENSTRUATE for the past 3 days so i won't kena in camp. TODAY I KENA THAT!!! CRAMPS LIKE SHIT. i can't even walk. CRAP. but at least during camp won't kena. HEE.
I CURSE JAS HO TO KENA THAT DURING CAMP. WAHAHAHA.
Thank god OTC is only 2 days for me. doesn't sound that long to me... I HOPE.
Damn worried for my leisure camp. ITS MY PIONEER CAMP. HAHAS. first camp i plan. may it be a success.