super long emails MAY NOT BE EFFECTIVE.
i know. i always like to send long ones out. in the end people get HALVE OF MY MESSAGE. SIGH. nobody seems to UNDERSTAND MY LONG LONG MESSAGES.
SUPER PAISEH YESTERDAY!!!
my class wanted to all wear SCHOOL UNIFORM to school. we planned to meet at outside school, change together, have lunch.
AND I OVERSLEPT.
rushed to school STRAIGHT IN UNIFORM.
I landed from bus RIGHT in FONT of ngee ann poly. and EVERYBODY WAS LIKE, STARING AT ME!!! GAWD!! so PAISEH!!! didn't even dare to WALK TO THE CANTEEN TO MEET THE REST OF THEM!!!
JUST WISHED I COULD HIDE SOMEWHERE!!! AAARRGGHHH!!! i was SP EMBARRASSED.
I will NEVER FORGET my class who made me wore that! THANK GOD THEY CAME INTO CLASS SOON IN UNIFORM.
OR I WILL REALLY STAND OUT MANN!!!
plus, my sis STOLE MY SUPER TIGHT AND SHORT GV SKIRT!!! cackles. was looking for it. ERNEST WAS LIKE LAUGHING AT ME ALL THE TIME!!!! -.-''
will post class photos in school unifrom here soon!!=]
gotta wkae up like, AT FIVE tomorrow morning to catch EARLY BUS!!! gotta be there at EIGHT. GOSH.
sleepy sleepy!
oh ya. sjab guys, you know the 2nd day of camp at beach? I was thinking having somekind of formal send off for qing an and alan, as its the LAST camp they are with us. SO MAYBE WE CAN SABO THEM. aim to make them feel touch and CRY. hahas. get the kids involved. like performance, whatever. PLEASE GIVE COMMENT AT TAGBOARD ABOUT THIS.
thanks!!!