not blogging for TWO DAYS means my blog is DEAD. like, HUH???!!!
SHIT HAPPENS. can't go for farewell party for nora and jacq. All of them are leaving singapore to study. CAUSE OF LEISURE CAMP RECEE. shucks. 3 teachers are joining in. how could i change the date?? CRAP. like i won't see them for a long long long time. Guess I've to make it up.
Really sorry. I'm not missing it on purpose.
But i've got to plan my camp. there's a lot of other people who are waiting for my plans.
SHIT. i can't write a blog post when I'm depressed.
I REALLY CAN'T GET OUT OF SINGLE GUY PHOBIA. thank GOD my class only has 1 ATTACHED GUY. i avoid. being too close. too many people are starting to hold hands in NP. scary. these shortgun things become like fireworks. sudden, beautiful things, disappear in awhile.
an experience to avoid. definitely.