I WAS HYPNOTIZED YESTERDAY DURING LESSON!!!
CACKLES. My teacher tried it on us. OMG. it was DAMN creepy. here's a recount.
He was like, relax... imagine blah blah... I was like ok, right. the lecturer sounds weird.. I'm feeling sleepy. after a while. then he said something like, and you go deeper and deeper. And the rest, I can hear anything. I WAS LIKE TOTALLY SUBCONSCIOUS.
than he said something like, now you are going to hear what I say. wa. this sentence damn clear la. than, he said, on the count of ten, we are going to wake up. slowly by slowly. at the count of 8 we must OPEN our eyes. and by 10 we must be wide awake. Than he counted DAMN fast like,
1,2,3,4.....5,6,7,8....9,..10
BLOODY HELL!!! I felt like I was sucked out from a dark abyss. IT WAS SO CRAZY.
actually I kinda like the feeling being hypnotized. BUT I HATE IT WHEN THEY WAKE ME UP
. I'm kinda reluctant to awake. HAHAS. my friend was like telling me if we don't wake up, we may never wake up. hahas. CREEPY. but COOL. I will try it on myself one day. =]
I'm totally SHAGGED. 2 MAJOR presentations on wed, major essay in class writing with research and statistical back up today. GAWD. I feel nervous. NERVOUS!!! 40 % of module marks,NO KIDDING!!!!!!!!
Just hope my essay will turn out well.
I cross my fingers. HAHAS.