I seem to be living in a country during WINTER.
the freaking classroom is UBER COLD. BRRRRR.
I AM NOT FOCUSING ON MY WORK. here's a reminder to myself. SO MANY MANY PROJECTS!!! AARRRRGGHHH. I need 48 hours.
I think I just flunked a presentation just now. Kena lecture from our teacher. hahas. AND WHY AM I SO HAPPY???
CAUSE THE CLASS IS OVER.
THE GREAT SINGAPORE SALES IS HEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
CACKLES. I'm EXCITED about the shopping ahead!!! Here's a shopping list!!! =] [it is never ending]
1. SHOES!!! I want something flat now. Less painful. User friendly so I COULD CLIMB THE NP MOUNTAIN.
2. MAKE-UP!!! I want the new maybeline unstoppable mascara. UN-smudgable. Water proof. =]!!!
3. A new NEW eye liner!!!!!!!!!! I WANT I WANT!!!
4. This dior eyeshadow I saw. GWD. ITS GORGEOUS. nice and SMOKY!!! CACKLES.
5. NEW CHIC LAPTOP BAG. [hee. maybe I can grab my mom's. Its NICE!!!
6. I WANT MORE SHORTS.
7. I want a haversack for CAMPS!!!
8. Another SPORT SHOES/CANVAS
9. NEW TEE!!! I'm thinking of the SPONGEBOB one. hee. starbucks logo is cool too.
10. I'VE ALREADY GOTTEN NEW SHADES!!!!! =] its ARMY GREEN. CACKLES.
11. Do you think I should get a new dress?? I WANNA VISIT FAR EAST PLAZA SOON!!!!!!! TIFFY. Let's go out. hee. after all the freaking camps la hor.
12. NEW TOPS!!!!!!!!
Shopping sprees CAN BLOCK YOUR MIND!!! HEE. its like anaesthestics. MIND NUMBING.
here are my GOALS!!!!!!!!!
1. DIPLOMA with HONORS.
2. CAA GOLD
3. MORE CPBS BADGES than that stupid dunman high.
4. Not throw my RANK or BOOTS at that bitch officer.
5. ok. maybe publish her photo after GREAT photoshoping at YAHOO/GOOGLE images. I think that would be GREAT.
Hahas. No.4 and 5 are total crap. Let's not mix them together.
HAVE ANOTHER CLAS NOW!!!
BB!!