i feel DEADED. really DEADED. like I'm dragging myself to places, falling asleep at wrong places, waking up at weird places, stoning at certain places.
HAHAS. THATS A SUPER LONG SENTENCE.
Now i look worser than dracula. Its no wonder that no guy approached me. HAHAS. not that i want it anyway.
YAWNS.
I HATE SENDING REMINDER SMS. to BUG PEOPLE TO WORK. feel like some kinda mother hen or slave driver. WHATEVER. and QING AN DARES TO TEASE ME ABOUT IT
!!!!!!!! our sms goes like these...
Reminder sms 1
me: sir, please remember that you have to submit your OS (operational schedule) by wednesday, 2359. -[as ALL model students do, nice and proper...]
he: Yes mdm. Luckily you're not my wife. HAHA -[!!! WTH!! SO EGO!!!]
me: yes sir. Luckily you're not my husband -[DAMN SACARSTIC liao]
he: Wah! If you're my wife you're damn lucky ok!! -[Wa. forget about it la. he's ego so BIG. cant fight]
me: surrender liao. your ego DAMN BIG
Reminder Sms no. 2
me: sir, have you done to powerpoint slides and DISC profiling for leadership course this sat training?
he: Yes, my wife. Anymore instructions?
me: !!! AND YOUR OS.- [DAMNIT. can't he stop that!!!???]
he: Yes dear. Don't like that le. I very stress le. Tonight cannot sleep lo... -[!!! WHATEVER. I HAVE MORE WORK THAN YOU ANYWAY.]
Forget about it. I quit battling my ego with him. *raises and waves FRANTICALLY the white flag* HA. see if i don't send out sms reminders one day! SURE DIE ONE.
CRAP THING IS. NOBODY OTHER THAN JAS HO SEND OS TO ME BY THE DATELINE. WA!!!!! I DAMN PISSED SIA!!! if we can't follow dateline, how can our cadets follow? If we don't set the standards within ourselves, who our cadets will follow?? so now, i post on sjab blog BIG BIG . OWE $ PAY $!!!
Poor ms cheng. no wonder she's doesn't seem to rely or have trust that we will meet datelines. feel like STABBING someone ANYWAY. reached home yesterday. didn't have strength to shower at all. just so so tired. like i was about to collapse. stay up in the night to finish up training schedule. talk about amazing race to qing an. AHH!!! I THOUGHT I FINISH LE. now changing more stuff again. not really la. just changing one station to another place.
just another good news from my project mates. project presentation (movie clip) due TOMORROW. staying up tonight AGAIN. also to compile the holy bible of leisure camp CAMP MANUAL for principal to see and approve. YAY. NO SLEEP. i still don't understand why the rest of the people cannot submit their stuff to me. i gave them more than 3 WEEKS to do in total. its either they are studying and too busy, or never bother to find time at all. let me just believe the FIRST reason. felt a sense of disappointment bahx. really disappointed. I always expect my cadets to live up to my standard and meet datelines. but in the end, SMC doesn't do that too.
SIGH.