People are walking in pairs now. =] including SOME people you didn't expect in your entire prediction. like mr _______
But i guess I don't belong to that crowd. Hahas. wish them luck though.
SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEW ON TUES!!! AARRGGHH!!!! I'm a LITTLE nervous. Cause I can't fail. and I need to stand out. Its a mother's day present for my mom. =] HAHAS. so she does not need to pay school fees for me. so I MUST BE A NGEE ANN SCHOLAR.
OH!!! THAT DAY WAS REALLY PMS DAY!!! cackles. random again.
Today my church teacher did something that touched me.
She was explaining about unity in church, about keeping silent when you don't know what to say. Don't kay qiang and pretend you understand what the other person is going through, etc...
THAN SHE GRABBED ME. AND HUGGED ME.
and said, you people don't know what's SHE'S going through. Neither do I know what YOU are going through.
It was the first hug recieved from anybody in church. It made me feel precious. Like, I was somebody to be treasured. instead of some black sheep or castaway in church.
Its funny that a small tiny action like hugging someone can really make them feel touched.
SO HUG SOMEONE TODAY!!! =]