20th May.
If i played scenes in my mind like jas, there will be no end. I wished i had lesser scenes to play. Because every one scene more cuts deeper.
You called. Apphrensively. Frustrated. Anxious. Will you accept me?
I took the gamble. And agreed.
Your joy. filled me too.
The rush of warmth that someone is there, someone cares, someone understands overwhelms.
Looking back, I've rather not answer that call. maybe...things may turn out different.
Never once did I tell you how I feel. I've always avoided the question. Uncertain. Now, when I looked back, I can say that I've loved you. With all my heart, all my tears. But its over. Next year 20th May, I will not remember its significance. I promise. to bury. the past.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MDM THERESA!!!
Don't know how you would see this. HAHAS. But all of us will definitely remember what you've taught us. your guidance. Your love. your care.
1 year past since 20th May 2007.
Are you happy? I wish you all the happiness.