WOO HOO!!! just FINISHED an EXCEL ASSIGNMENT!!! GAWD. it was quite tough!!! doing statistics and tables and formulas. ( Was ACTUALLY thinking abt approaching my mom abt it) CACKLES. she's an accountant mar!!! This SHOULD be her forte.
i think i've submitted the earliest anyway. *grins* once a model student, ALWAYS, a model student. actually, I feel I'm losing my grip on good organisation le. Schedules seems so hectic. And for some strange reason, I feel a little apprehensive. Like, something's bad is going to happen. HAHAS. SENsE OF IMPENDING DOOM.
its the SECOND WEEK!!!=] next week will be the THIRD. and, i've hardly knew any guys at all. (COME ON. ITS NOT ME ABSTAINING. BUT MY CLASS ONLY HAS ONE PATHETIC MALE SOUL) who, is taken, old, from jurong JC, is MALAY. (NOT THAT I'M RACIST) but, you know, NO malay guys. INDIANS are accepted. CACKLES.
RETURNING BACK TO CHURCH TOMORROW!!! =] Can't wait. miss the place. I BET ADRIAN MISSES ME!!! hahas.
night!