JUST ENDED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! hahas. slacking now at IT helpdesk. I need to seek help from them, being an IT IDIOT. cackles. No la. i'm just tagging along with yi siew.
Suddenly, this IT guy popped up from my back and said, I THINK ON MY WAY by corrinne may is NICE. MANN. i was SHOCKED. freaking shocked. Cause i was checking out corrinne may's album. PLEASE DO NOT SPOOK ME LIKE THIS IT GUY.
cackles. we barged into this room like some idiots, sat our butts on hot seats (WHICH ARE FOR IT PERSONNELS ONLY) yay. OH YA!!! CHECK OUT ERIC KHOO's MOVIE CALLED "No off days" or something like that. its LOCAL PRODUCTION. hahas. STAMP CHOP MADE BY SINGAPORE. so must support!!! hahas. abt maids in s'pore.
AND I MET JOEL TODAY!!! he's like from OBS, and NOW WE ARE IN THE SAME FREAKIN CLASs!!! gawd!!! i was so SO excited when i RECOGNISED HIM!!! such a small small world. (He's still as MINI as last time. er. maybe grew a little) JAS!!! RMB??! the CUTE GUY you were TALKING about????!!!!! THAT'S WHY I'M EXCITED. not to myself: I WILL POST THE SEC3 PHOTO OF HIM IN OBS. cackles. embarrass him.
THis is my ANOTHER project work group anyway. along with some photos. (IMAGINE CAM WHORING IN CLASS) BUT, i think i'll spare everyone from the embarrassment by posting them.

HAHs. i will just add my photo. though i look retarded.
my god. IT guy just creep from behind AgaiN.
bETTER STOP BLOGGING. Have to go back to GVSS soon. stomach is grumbling though.
HUNGRY!!!!!