I PLAYED THE WHOLE DAY TODAY!!!
cackles. turned down a relief teaching job. then, I WENT ICE SKATING!!!!!!! hee. with jasmine, tiffy, eunice and baliyon and gavin. ice skating is DAMN DAMN fun!!!!!!!!!!!! hahas. jasmine was SO PETRIFIED when we dragged her into the rink!!!!!! hahas. MOST of the time she was CLINGING FOR HER LIFE onto the wall. she barely skate today lor. in the end, its me and eunice skating together. and gavin...as usual, himself. hahas. TIFFY was SUPER PANG SEH. she went with her DARLING to catch a movie.
love the wind blowing against me when i skate. the skaters there are SO SO SO GRACEFUL. hahas. i was like, humpty dumpty. hahas. GRACELESS. today i forgo the POISE. cackles. I DIDN'T FALL ON MY BUTT THOUGH!!!
after skating for like, 2 hours, we went to the ARCADE!!!!!!! hahas. its the THIRD time in my ENTIRE life that i stepped in there. i played the drums there!!!!!!!!!! i went berserk, hitting all the drums with all my might, cackling all the way. HAHAS. i realised a hit the drums even HARDER then gavin!!!!!! he play very soft!!! HAHAS. so pro. plus, i wasted all his chips away just to play the drums. hee. guilty. jasmine HO was like laughing at me all the way when i'm hitting the drums. cause i've got FREAKING excited about the entire drum thing.
my. the last time i played the drums, a whole gang of guys were like gaping at me. HAHAS. cause i look SUPER UNGLAM when i bang at the drums in a DRESS and carlo rino HEELS. not to mention i was LAUGHING MANIACALLY. HAHAS.
we all went bowling together after that.
GUESS WHAT'S MY SCORE?????!!!!!!!!!!
it's not a SINGLE point ANYMORE!!!!
I BROKE MY RECORD!!!!!!!
I've got 53 POINTS!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!! i SPARED TWICE!!!!! cackles. i'm improving TREMENDOUSLY!!! hahas.
DAMN FUN ACTUALLY.
i'll want to go to the arcade again!!!!!! hahas. playing the drums reliefs SO much stress!!!!!!!!!!!! i can hit it as HARD as i want!!!!!! cackles. see!!!!!! I'M NOT A NERD!!!! i WENT TO THE ARCADE!!! I PLAYED THE DRUMS!!!!! cackles. but i lost car racing to jasmine AND gavin. sighs. not a very good driver i guess. I KEEP BANGING the WALLS!!!!!!!! cackles.
back to relief teaching tomorrow... if i'm SUMMONED!!! hahas.
hope you peeps are enjoying your time as well.
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!
i'm still haunted by your shadow. i think i must be blind. i see no one but you. i don't see the perfect you. but i still love the imperfections. set me free, from your memory...