yawns. I'm EXHAUSTED. did admin work from like, 8 a.m to like, now. which is like, ONE THIRTY A.M IN THE MORNING. stoning like some dead animal now.
for the first time, I'll get a short post. hee.
great sense of accomplishment today. finished loads of stuff. tomorrow i'll finish MORE. HAHAS. tomorrow will be one busy day...
tiffy will be appealing to all the polytechnics. so i'm going poly-sightsee-ing tomorrow. HAHAS. with my panda eyes. after that, (IF I GOT THE TIME), probably visit ck's house to play mahjong. HAHAS. MAHJONG!!! one of the things that i look forward!!! hahas. then, have to rush back to school to tell the GO peeps MY RELIEFING SERVICES are absolutely applicable from today onwards!!! hahas. (got an APPROVAL FROM MOE!!!!!!!) the, i've got to go for public duty in sjab. hahas. busier than normal school days. TEEHEE. i'm killing myself. HAHAS. with the work.
my mom is practicing the SAME thing too. hahas. she went to thailand for business trip 3 days ago. yesterday, touch down at singapore, then, off she goes to KL for ANOTHER buisiness trip. and i won't be seeing her until.....sunday? sighs. I MISS HER!!!!!!MMMOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like mother like daughter. hahas. we practice SELF-TORTURE. cackles.
gonna sleep. my eyes are not listening to me anymore...
yawns...